View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 03:05 AM   #13
SilverBlue

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Post
For anyone reading this post, you can also follow my blog. I may post blog posts in Truth or Dare stories in a more refined form in the future, but as they're based on an active dare, I'm posting them to my blog.
2 years ago I started my ultimate slut challenge blog series; that journey has been over for several months now. I intended to share them all in truth or dare stories once I'd finished, with a bit more polish added to them.

However, a couple of months ago, I decided to share blogs about what led me to this site and made me undertake the slut challenges. That series of blogs were meant as a parting gift to the handful of members who followed my blogs, I stated as such in the blogs. So, with much sadness and regret, I've made the difficult decision to remove all my 70+ blog posts.

Anyway, it should come as no surprise, as a result of how I've been feeling about my blog, what I gave of myself , and still not finding my place here, I've now made the conscious decision to withdraw from get-dare.

I tried

Hey Madds..Madds, Maddie.” John tapped at her shoulder. She lifted her head up from her master’s crotch.

“What is it Master?” wiping the mix of saliva and precum from her lips.
He gestured with his finger to her to look off into the distance, her head turned to see a couple in their 50s walking toward their little secluded spot on the magpie lawn.

“Oh my god,” she said, quickly sitting upright “have they... did they... see us?”
“I think they did, but they’re acting like they didn’t,” he chuckled, and her face went a new shade of red as she cleared her throat and tried to look prim and proper.

“Maybe we should ask them to join us eh?” taunting her even further.
Maddie and her Master sat silently still, watching the couple walk by. Once they had disappeared down the path, they both burst out with laughter.
“Oh my god, that was awkward as fuck!” she said to him, jabbing his ribs with her elbow.

“Hahaha, I know, I’m sure they saw us, that’s why they kept their distance when they walked past!” Master said, with a smug smirk across his face. He was extremely amused by her embarrassment at being caught giving him oral.

Master entered the bedroom, Maddie was waiting for him, knelt on the floor, fully naked, with her right hand clasping her left wrist behind the small of her back.

“Time for more slut training” he announced as he entered the room.
“Stand Slut, now turn away from me, yes like that.” He tied a black velvet ribbon around her wrists before leading her toward the leather armchair.

“Part of being a slut is accepting what you are, and I’ll need to deepen that acceptance with corrective discipline… from time to time.” He said, somewhat menacingly.

She pursed her lips and nodded in acknowledgment.

“What are you?” he asked casually.
“A slut.” Maddie replied.
John struck her across the backside.
“What kind of slut?” he pressed.
“A horny slut, Master” she replied.
“Why should I believe you?” he pressed further.
“Uhh…” Maddie stammered, unsure what to say.

John gestured toward the armchair. Maddie knew what he wanted her to do. She walked to the chair and bent over it.

This time John spread her legs and proceeded to tie her ankles to the back legs of the armchair. Moving around to the front, he tied her wrists together.

“What are you?” he asked to her face.
“I’m a horny slut, Master.” She replied.
“Are you now?” he said, teasingly. “How horny are you, slut?”
“I’m very horny, Master” she replied.
“I don’t believe you, yet” John called back, as he walked over to the toy drawer.

He carefully selected a toy and returned to Maddie. He switched on the clit sucking vibrator and placed the sucker over Maddie’s clit.
“Ohh!” she exclaimed loudly.
“What are you?” he asked.
“Ooh gosh.” She exclaimed again as the sucked worked on her clit.

“I asked you a question, Slut.” He said sternly, pushing the accelerator on the vibrator a few times.
“Uhh, I’m a slut, Master” she replied as the sucker worked its magic on her clit.

“And what kind of slut are you?” he asked.
“I’m a horny little slut.” She replied.
“Do you like this little toy Slut?” he asked.
“Yes, very much, Master.” She responded.
“Gooooood.” He exhaled, as he pushed the accelerator a few more times.
“Oh my god!” Maddie cried.
“What are you?!” John barked.
“A horny little slut!” she cried back, barely able to contain her euphoria.
“What are you?!” he barked again.
“A horny little slut…fuck!” she cried out as her body spasmed from a clitoral orgasm.
“What are you?” John asked softly.
“Uhh… I’m a horny… little slut.” Maddie panted, recovering from her orgasm.
“Yes, yes you are.” John said, as he continued to work the clit vibrator on Maddie over and over again…

Goodbye

Last edited by SilverBlue; 12-21-2020 at 07:03 PM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote