View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 10:19 AM   #11
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
A fantastic report, you reached the goal I set for you and definitely earned permission for that orgasm. A shame for you that you had fully drained your vibrator batteries just as it kicked in. I'm sure this will motivate you to earn permission for another one soon.

It sounds like that lube factory of yours was very productive churning out what you needed. And with all that noise you were making, perhaps a gag might be needed for future training. I'm also glad the penalty for failure helped to motivate you to do that one last marker and get over the line.

A new rule for you:
Keeping Track
  • You must keep the tally marks as a reminder of your achievement. Refresh them as needed with permanent marker and add to it as you increase your limit over time. You are also to add a similar record labelled "CUNT SIZE" with just a single tally mark for now, since your lube factory only ever had one marker in at a time. Keep both of these tallies recorded and refreshed on your belly until you get 12 markers in your ass and 10 in your cunt at the same time. Only after this can you let them fade or wash them off.

All up I'm very pleased—good girl! You can be proud of your current tally.

Azyliux
And thankyou hehehe; good girl in bold; I still dont love the body writing but that turns me on lol since I knoww I wanna wash it off, I think I am gonna reach that goal.. which is crazy.. 22 markers total.. 12 and 10 at the same time lol that's more than I can fit individually.. but I think I can.. im pretty small by the way lol I'm like, petite but I guess that doesn't matter for how much I can fit lol it just looks insane proportionally.

And a gag probably would help lol something to bite is probably good; generally I don't like being gagged but it might be a good distractionnn

Current Stats:
Anal: 8
Cunt: 1
Both at same time: Anal 7, Cunt 1 (8)

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera

Last edited by Violett; 03-16-2024 at 10:34 AM.
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote