View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 08:19 AM   #17
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Even Delany secretly thinks Team Man os the correct team! She chose a hand as the emoji for the thread after all!!
In my defense, if a spanking machine emoji existed I would use that all the time.

Quote:
Spankings done by hand, by man- are clearly the best! They dont cost anything to have happen. And they could happen at any time! Unlike a machine spanking that needs to be set up! A man spanking can happen the moment you think to spank!
My machine doesn't take long to set up, just a simple vice grip to tighten. It doesn't require any more forethought than a self-administered spanking would.

Quote:
And man done spankings can easily focus on one spot or several different spots without the spankee having to move so that a different part of the ass is spanked!!
While a different (and more expensive) model of spanking machine does have the ability to move around, mine admittedly doesn't. However, isn't the squirm often the best part? The spankee wriggling around under the machine trying to find a fresh patch of skin to abuse and rapidly running out of space as the machine continues its assault, completely uncaring of the spankee's suffering, until its finished the job?

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote