Thread: Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 04:10 PM   #32
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfd View Post
How does everybody know fo' sho'? It could be a secret. If I remember rightly, last series, the spoiler sequence didn't show much of the reality bomb, and the Dalek's plan to annihilate all life.
True, but we'd know. It's like Rose. If she were back, we'd sure as hell know. Barrowman would've told us by now. Or he would've been spotted by spoiler freaks. No sight of him whatsoever.

Quote:
Also, on an unrelated note: WHY DID THEY KILL ALL THE TORCHWOOD TEAM! I know the IRL reasons, but it totally wrecked the last set of episodes for me. When Owen died, I was devastated, love him. When Tosh died, I was like "oh, this is a bit similar." Then when my good friend Ianto passed away, I was like "FUCK YOU" Russell T Davies.
Drama

I miss Ianto but it was a great twist and a heart-wrenching shock. Great television.

Quote:
Also, Marvin, YOU ROCK MY WORLD. I <3 the music.

Quote:
Also, Marvin, I thought the exact same thing about the Glass Dildo in the centre of the Vortex Manipulator. (I dunno what it's called, so I call it that...)

Also, I concurr, Matt Smith is a really awesome doctor, very powerful, yet quite gentle seeming in a way. I think the pair of charactors interact fantastically, and I can see them developing in a very different way to previous partnerships, which had got rather similar to an extent.
The Time Rotor

Eleven and Amy are immense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finland4ever View Post
I agree about the music from Marvin. And i know for sure he wont be in it because he is tied into other things atm and in a interview he was asked if he was returning to Doctor and he responded with if they want me then okay. That was feburary i think though.
The only way they can save Torchwood is by sticking mickey in it
They can't save Torchwood for me. No more Cardiff hub ever and there are plans to make it in the States. That'll completely ruin it.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote