View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 08:25 AM   #2169
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

I absolutely love your dare @Selene, I will try this one myself at one point but for now you will receive a not as generic one for your effort.

We will start with the items.
a decent amount of Plastic Wrap
Ductape
a pair of scissors
A fresh or dirty pair of socks, depending on your mood
and a lot of time.

We will start by Putting stripes of Ductape on the floor roughly 2-3 Meters in length, the glue side up.
As you will roll over them once we preped you space them to; hit your ankles , the middle of your upper and lower legs,belly button , and nipple height.

So lay down next to it to line them up properly and we will return later.

Next up is the plastic wrap, first we manually wrap your entire lower body up to your belly button in plastic wrap, next we finish the gag up as you will not much longer be able to move freely, once nice and thight fixate a roll of plastic wrap on a table chair for example where it can spin but not be moved from so we can cover your upper body by either laying down on the ground standing up, once wrapped up nicely with either arms across chest or on the sides hop over to the ductape and roll up nicely.

Now you should be pretty secure in your packaging and to no avail be able to free yourself... yeah dont forget the scissors before you wrap up your torso, while it's fun to be helpless be sure to carry pair under the wrapping.

Duration is decided by a D6 of which either I can give you intervals if you wanna DM me or set them up yourself as you know better how much time available you have.

Have a lovely time! ♥