View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 12:15 AM   #4713
huffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post

yes but you will ruin it

Thank you Mistress!
My report:

I was actually very excited about having a chance to try to reach an orgasm like this. While I had used a vibrator to cum while caged before, this was my first time trying this particular chastity cage, it had some extra challenges. It's a super small and flat metal cage, not giving any chance of having even a semi-erection.

To start off I got on my back and held the wand against the cage, using a layer of cloth between them to help transfer the vibrations to the metal and to not be so noisy. 25 minutes of that and I was not even close, I felt like that was doing nothing, and what I found interesting, the cage itself got quite warm from all the energy from the vibrations. I took a small break to cool off the metal and tried again for around 10 more minutes, this time I put the want on my bed and sat on top of it, really getting more pressure on it. But still felt like nothing was going on, just my balls getting numb.

Another small break and I was getting desperate, so I decided to try the strongest vibration I could get from my wand. I got a transformer to double the voltage and get a stronger vibration from the motor. It got quite stronger, but also could break my wand if I left it on for too long, so I went for just around 5 minutes with this strong vibration. And to my frustation, still the same final result, not even close to an orgasm.

At this point I gave up and was getting ready to sleep, I was going to try again tomorrow, but I really thought this cage was preventing any pleasure to my dick. The vibrations were doing almost nothing, I was not like a very slow build up, I was a total stall.

I got to bed, but I couldn't sleep, I kept having these fantasies about a friend and was way too horny to sleep. I got back up after 1 hour and decided to try using the wand again, as this time I was feeling way hornier.
And to my surprise it worked.
I got on my back again and held the wand against the cage, but this time only after a few minutes I could feel something going on, It was kinda like small jolts of pleasure, it was honestly quite weird in a way, almost like there was small periods where I could feel pleasure followed by nothing, then feeling good again, and so on. But the vibe was on the entire time.
After a while these periods of feeling good were getting more and more frequent, until at last, after something like 20-30 minutes I could really feel the orgams getting close. When I felt like It was going over the edge I put the wand away and had a ruined orgasm. It was one of the worst ruined orgasm ever for me, was almost like no orgasm at all, but still I'm very happy to had it than not.

Thanks again Mistress! This was quite the experience.
I guess it shows too that orgasms are really mostly a psychological thing, brute forcing it was not working at all, but after getting more relaxed and not worrying about it too much I got there

Likes/Limits

Pm Dares
huffer is offline   Reply With Quote