View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 11:54 PM   #4366
-Selene-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awky View Post
missed
2 hours to reply
@Selene - Make some fake cum, an easy way to do it would be mixing some water in with yogurt. There are other options though so however you like to do it. Once made, dump most of it on your face/shoulders, letting it dribble down your body. You may clean yourself by licking it off your fingers. After, fill your underwear and refill anytime you change for 3 days.
I've missed this one. I decided to start with it right away because I was curious and went with the yogurt+water recipe. Well, it was refreshing. I was naked except for panties and the stuff ran down all over my body. I've cleaned myself by licking. And filled the panties with the remaining mixture and hope it'll dry soon. I'm a bit cold. Anyway, I guess I won't change my panties for three days to avoid the re-fill.

@dbgetdare
You will recreate your avatar pic. Put on diapers, get into the same position and watch yourself in the mirror. Stay on the ground for 10 minutes. Then you're free to go, however the diapers stays on you until it's full.
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote