View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 03:44 PM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Well, this is an opportunity I can't just let pass.

First of all, i certainly wouldn't let you cum so easily. I'd start by tying you up, not mouth to completely restrict your mièvrement, but enough that you cant reach any pleasure centres and are forced to stay in place. Then I'd start to slowly run my hands along your legs and back as I kiss along your neck. My hands would come infinitely close to your clit and lips, but never actually touch. After a few minutes of that my hand behind you would slowly trace its way up to your breasts, trailing lightly across them and circling your nipples. Meanwhile the hand that was on your legs is now on your stomach, lightly roaming around as I lightly nibble on your ears. I'll alternate between these until you start to beg me for any sort of contact. Then I use one hand to circle around your clit without touching it while my mouth and other hand switch over to your nipples twisting pulling and nibbling them. I continue that for awhile until finally, admits your please of desperation I finally touch your clit. I'd bring you to the edg three times, constantly working on your clit and nipples, then I'd stop. I'd make you tell me exactly what you wanted before I began again, and this time I'd be vigoursly fingering your g-spot, not letting you cum still though. It would only be once you had edged a total of 10 times and were begging me to let you cum that finally I take down my pants and start fucking you as hard as could, not stopping for even a second as you came over and over again. When I finally needed to cum I would pull out, straddle you and start fucking your mouth until I came, keeping myself in your mouth until I'd finished, and enjoy the fucked out expression on your face as you had a mouth full of cum after the vigorous session you just had.

Looking forward to Friday.
Was in a meeting with the sales department when Sir messaged that I had another post. Instant tingle between my legs. It wouldn't be appropriate if I didn't use this opportunity and have fun during the meeting...
6 gentlemen....making eye contact with each and everyone of them. Before looking away from each one, mouth slightly open, breath in/out, discreetly pulled gently on the chain, feeling it spread my pussy lips. My breasts heaving to attention with each breath...

Thank you Sir John. This horny slut is grateful for your post.

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!