View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 03:27 PM   #4
SpiderSophie

"The GDPR has extra-territorial scope"
I represent the nation state of Bongovia. Under our extra-territorial law all users of the internet, regardless of their physical domain, must pay us a usage fee of 1000 USD per day. You have been assessed as being a net user for 10 years. You owe us 3,650,000 USD. Please remit the money to the Bongovian tax office within 7 days, or face persuit in the US courts under out Bongovian law.

"I think we all want this site to be a place where we feel as safe as possible right?"
I can't imagine where you got the laughable notion that all users of getDare want the site to be as safe as possible. There is an element of danger in all aspects of life - I personally am not here for safety.

"The admins here should not have to go through a one hour investigation"
Then how many hours should it be? In what ways is some arbitrary amount of time relevant here? Your previous arguments imply that investigations could take an unlimited amount of time.

" why enable people who lie about their gender and are gonna ask people for money (something that is not allowed on getdare) once conversation moves off site? This site provides a platform for these people to find victims. "
If they ask for money and you pay it, in what way are you a victim?