View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 06:58 AM   #4
CLGurl

I am early at class. My master asked me to edge for him on the bus, but I was walking to class to try to get my fitness back. So, instead I have gone into a toilet outside the lecture theatre and edged three times for my master, even though he only said at least once.
I am a horny little Slut that must now become intelligent for school.
I have not been asked to that I am aware of, but I would be grateful if any masters or mistresses has any ideas for my master to use on me. I am sure that he has many plans for me but I think he will like the idea of me begging for your ideas on how to use and degrade me.
I am busy trying to catch up with school, but I am sure something like body writing would be appropriate. I am often filled with trepidation to see what my master has programmed me to write in my body to remind me what a worthless little cunt-whore I am.
Please do not try to ask for photos or videos or anything that will expose my identity. I do not cope well with being unable to complete tasks my master has set.
Thankyou for spending your time in reading this little whore’s update.
I’ve recently been injured in an accident, so I am not really capable of performing lots dares or tasks, but I’m getting better. I need to be constantly reminded that I’m a worthless slut. I enjoy chatting with respectful and supportive people. I enjoy humiliation but I also like to be respected, or I will ignore you.
toys - likes - limits
CLGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CLGurl for this post: