View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 04:11 PM   #13
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
As a matter of fact, this has been happening to me for about two months. I could just be browsing the forums and reading random posts and all of a sudden, I find out I am no longer logged in. This never happened the previous eleven years and almost three years with the same laptop. I don't troubleshoot computers so I have no idea if it is the website, the laptop, or the internet browser. It happens on both getDare and Kinktalk but not a single other site I log into.

I started clicking the 'Remember Me' box next to the login and I stay logged in. Probably not a fix but I never had to do that before.

I small glad it's not just me, but this is the least of my worries or issues with GD at the moment

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote