View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 03:46 PM   #1040
Slutty_little_blond
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
another 4 more edges please and thank You!

how much longer is this open to add?

(post #82)
Hey all, I wanted to start off by apologizing again for my inability check in as often. From now on I plan to check in at least once a week. I was hoping someone on here maight have an interest in monitoring this/me and providing a punishment if I have not checked in by a determined day each week
I’m back now and I absolutely kept on edging the whole time so I’m definitely still very horny for y’all ��

Since I was here last there have been 125 new posts all of which are 4 edges each.. for a total of 500 new edges.
The new total is 1873 posts and 4963 edges with only 400 completed.

The deadline to gain an extension on the length of this post is today at 12 EST which is only 5 hours away you guys are so close and I’m curious how badly you want to keep giving me torturous edges. You need 80 pages and you’ve reached 70! I’m present you all with an opportunity to decide how badly you want me edging as I am shortening the length between double posts to 15 minutes - boy I hope I don’t regret this..

Likes: orgasm control, edging, denial, pet names, very light hidden public
Dislikes: hands free edging, body writing, piss control, corner time, long lasting dares
Limits: pics/vids, permanent, clamps, overt public, involving fam/friends
not denied with boyfriend
Kik: slutty_little_blond
Slutty_little_blond is offline   Reply With Quote