View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 11:52 AM   #99
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
What are some clever examples of misdirection you’ve seen?
You keep telling me I had to eat a worm. Or multiple worms in fact. With special sauce. You were so adamant and you even let me dig for worms. I was positive it would really be happening but then at the last moment you told me no,
you never intended me to actually go though with it. That was such an evil mind fuck!

Do you think that humans will ever be able to live together in harmony?
I think that only ever works in small communities and when there's plenty of everything for everyone. But by and large, no, I don't think so.

What’s the most annoying noise?
The sound of someone eating an apple. I mean seriously! Or my neighbor with his new instrument!

What’s your haunted house story?
I don't believe in such things and I don't have any story really. I did believe in ghosts when I was a kid and I loved reading books about ghosts. With 'real' ghost pictures in them.
Oh and I loved Disney's Haunted Mansion ride!

What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from a work of fiction?
This is the hardest question. I have been pondering on this but I really can't think of any right now. There must be something though, I just need to remember it. I will get back on this when I do!

What food do you crave most often?
Roast chicken. But I mean a really GOOD roast chicken. It's not my favorite food but it is the one I crave most I think.

Who in your life has the best / worst luck?
Without going into detail: I have a family member who has had his share of personal losses and bad luck.

What fashion trend makes you cringe or laugh every time you see it?
They don't make me cringe, but I do find it silly that people would buy pants with holes in them.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote