View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #17
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Ok so having completed anal hell and anal gaping sessions multiple times in the past, I decided to try this new challenge. Here are my rolls, the action, and the journey. I used a 9 inch long by 2.5 inch wide suction cup dildo

Phase 1- 5, naked
Phase 2- 6, nothing skip the step
Phase 3- 2, 2 fingers lube up well spreading lube around repeat 3 times, Pos. 4 over bed
Phase 4- 4, 2 fingers roughly for 3 min., Pos. 2
Phase 5- 5, Rough face fucking gag, deepthroat, and whack 2 min., Pos. 5 on stomach
Phase 6- 6, Slowly invade ass inch by inch while pleading no, take full length wait 10sec. and repeat 10 more times., Pos. 6 standing
Phase 7- 4, Half in, Most out at 50 Bpm. 3 min., Pos. 5 on stomach
Phase 8- 1, All in, Half out 58 Bpm. 3 min., Pos. 6 standing
Phase 9- 1, Insert 1 ice cube till melt. Relube, Remount
Phase 10- 2, All in, Most out 50 Bpm. 3 min., Pos. 1 All fours
Phase 11- 1, Clamps 1 per nipple(all I had) Re roll and Repeat Phase 10.
Phase 10- 2, All in, Most out 50 Bpm. 3 min., Pos. 2 on side
Phase 12- 3, Edge while continuing at own pace.
Phase 13- 5, Half in, Half out, Twist 160 Bpm., Pos. 6 standing
Phase 14- 6, All in, Most out 69 Bpm. 3 min., Pos. 1 all fours
Phase 15- 3, All in, 52 Bpm. Spank ass during, Pos. 4 bent over
Phase 16- 6, All in, Most out 100 Bpm. 4 min., Pos. 5 on stomach
Phase 17- 5, Coat with Icy hot re-insert All in, Most out, 100 Bpm. Pos 6 standing, must orgasm to stop.

I have successfully passed Anal reform school! It was one hell of a task however. I felt almost like it was unrelenting, and impossible at some points. I felt like my dice rolls got me in a lot of trouble with restarting Phase 10 and getting a few unlucky rolls. But thats just part of the game. Although I was feeling ok as Phase 8 started by the end of it my asshole was burning. The ice cube helped a little but, but redoing 10 pretty much the made it even sorer. The second time doing 10 I could feel my ass gaping and it was kinda staying like that. I did Phase 12 slowly as I could to give it a bit of rest. But Phase 13 is and was brutal. 160 Bpm. was very fast and with the twist I felt gaping again and going numb a minute in. It was only half way so that was good. I thought that the hardest part had passed. But the next one right after was full length on all fours just made the numbness spread deep. It was just burning and hurting, and I felt sore and tired. I really wanted to finish so I tried to ignore it. The spankings were actually really not bad because of the numbness. But I felt my poor hole throbbing loosely open. Phase 16 was tough and I felt the last few minutes dragging by just trying to stay up with the beat. I was relieved when it was done not thinking about 17. As soon as I heard the icy hot, that icy cringe developed. I managed to work it all the way down, but the pace made it feel like molten lava was burning inside me. I didn't think there were was any possible I would cum from it. But then the numbness returned and the burning turned to cooling. I got an erection and jerked my way to victory. I collapsed and just rested with the dildo still inside me. I can say that even after 3 hours and a good shower my ass still feels lose from the dare. This was truly a consuming process. But totally worth it. So thank you for the sore ass, it's been a while since I earned the hard way.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote