View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 09:59 PM   #321
Imaginativename

After pieing Mati due to the whims of the dice gods, I am glad she just uses her pie on me and not her mcguthin, none the less, the audience laugh at us as we clear the mess from our eyes during the explanation, and we get ready to set off, which means we get off the mark as soon as Blue said the word go.

with everyone else being caught flat footed i get off to a good start, that is until I'm pushed off of the balance beam, landing in the massive pool of guac. after Ezeperalta nearly lands on me, i climb out and wipe off the soles of my sandals, accidently showing the audience my upskirt, luckily I don't think many are paying attention to me, Mati climbs out next to me, looking rather like a perroquet

back at the start I start again, and almost get across when i hear an ear piercing screech, I look back to see Mati has been knocked off, unfortunately, stopping on the balance beam meant i joined her. third time lucky I manage to get across and join a rather saucy Ezeperalta, shaking my head to clear my eyes I start nailing targets in short order, bending over to use the crude Iron sights on the launcher, i know that the audience can see a hint of green tinged pink, but that doesn't matter as soon enough i am on the move,

Being just behind Mati on the slide, I race down, collecting 2 balloons, unfortunately, the green parrot in front of me keeps moulting, so to get out of the stream of feathers I swerve, slowing me down, but bringing me in line with another balloon, so I grab it, but that brings me into a collision course with another balloon. Not wanting it to explode in my face I grab it, bringing me to the end of the course with an extra balloon, and gutted that due to swerving I am down a bracket, now only 200 point above bottom, I need to hope for some good luck, and that no-one notices the extra balloon.

My Number's are 1, 69 &96
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote