View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 08:03 AM   #574
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
I had to leave 3 items of clothing behind this time, so shirt, skirt, shoes... Naked.

I took my dildo and all my toys in my bag, waited just outside Reception. Put the dildo back im, clamped my nipples, then walked through.

I started touching my clit and assumed your position. I'd had to Google the expression, but before I did that, I explained the task, she liked how silly I looked with my tongue stuck out and decided to leave me like that.

I soon started drooling again and my clit was throbbing, I closed my eyes and tried to focus on holding another orgasm back, I could hear Katie chuckling in the background but tried to block it out...

My calves were burning, my pussy was on fire, my nipples were sore, I was covered in saliva and I was shaking. On top of that, my whole body was flushing with Embarrassment. I couldn't help myself I came hard, the dildo fell out, I fell backwards and practically slid along the floor with all the swea and saliva, I opened my eyes and looked at Katie and got another round of applause.

"You can get up now".

I need another Katie forfeit. I'll also need to speak to Danzy, I've run out of clothes to leave at my desk when leaving.
I'll let someone else set the second Katie forfeit as I've already set one.

The additional forfeit will be to give yourself 3 orgasm's on the way home. To do this you will need to stop the car at 3 different locations and orgasm once in each. For each orgasm you will get out of the car, strip naked (may wear shoes if there is a risk of cutting / hurting your feet) and make loud, over the top pleasure noises.

Upon completion of the 3rd orgasm you will drive home as per normal driving rules. Upon arriving home you will edge twice in the car before going in.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote