View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 07:46 AM   #30
Darechick19

Some updates since everyone seems to like them.

Being naked all day was strange AF. Jesse liked it. I caught him looking at me all the time which was fun. But also made me very self aware of my body. Also my boobs are big enough that they bounce around a bit without a bra and that took some getting used to.

He got home and got the new coupons.

He immediately used "Shave! Get bare everywhere below your eyebrows."

I have done this before, but it has been a while. Legs and such were already shaved but I went and re-did them just for effect. Being bare down there made me extra feeling naked if that makes any sense.

He said he also wanted to give me "pirate treasure" right away, but could not decide what to use.

We had dinner, and he ordered some "supplies" on his phone. I could tell he was thinking bout the coupons the whole time. He looked up sports to see if there were any games tonight and so on. In some ways I was glad I was naked for the day, a lot of them would have to be out of the house.

Finally he pulled out one and said "You sure you want to do this? You won't be pissed at me later" I told him I promised. He gave me, "I will pee in a glass and drink it in front of you."

I did not like this. Never done anything like this before. It tasted salty and nasty and gross. He had a shit eating grin on his face the whole time. I spit out the first sip. I asked if that was enough. He said "Up to you. The coupon says drink it thou". So I sipped a beer and then chugged it. I felt so gross after. But again, he got a big kick out of it.

I went to brush my teeth. When i got back he was ready. He gave me "You may write anything on my body and I will not wash it off for 24 hours."

Used a black sharpie. He had a shit eating grin again. I don't know what we was going to write, but I think he thought twice about it. Ended up with the words "tits" written on my boobs and a smiley face on my stomach. Looking at them now. So silly.

Also got:I will research and demonstrate submissive poses for you within 24 hours of using this coupon. So I will do that later.

No more dares last night. But this morning I got "Cum cereal, I will fill my bowl with cereal and jerk you off until you cum in it and then eat it."

He was hard as soon as he handed it to me. Getting him to cum was easy lol. (WHY THE FUCK AM I WRITING THIS STUFF). Eating the cum was nasty AF. Didn't taste too bad but it was strange and messed up. He also seemed to enjoy this.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Darechick19 for this post: