View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 01:44 PM   #25
Darechick19

Still naked. Printing off the day’s coupons before he gets home.

Going to nix the photo session - I don’t like photo’s of me out there!

This voucher entitles the bearer to poop in a bowl and watch me eat it. - I think I could get seriously ill doing this!

Printed off: Cum Now! I will masterbate once wherever and whenever he cashes this in.

- Denied! I get no orgasms for a week. I will have to get “worked up” at least once a day.

- Statue I will freeze in place for 10 minutes. If I make a sound, you get an extra coupon identical to one you have already given him.

- Shave! Get bare everywhere below your eyebrows.

- My Hero! I will get worked up, insert/apply whatever toys you choose, blindfold yourself, and tie myself spreadeagled on the bed. I am stuck there until he saves you.

- Like, A Million Edges. For the next two days, I will edge myself any time you tells me to. (NOT "whenever, wherever”)

- Pirate Treasure! Give this to me along with “something” else. I will put it in your pussy until the next time I wake up.

- Pirate Booty! You can buy me you a small butt plug, and I will wear it until the next time he cums.

...and a couple from the other side, because maybe that's what he's more into:

- Tempting Fate! When he cashes this one in, tie him to the bed and blindfold him. He can cross out any or all of these below, pick one of the rest with a die roll:
1) Regular blowjob! You know what to do.
2) Butt stuff! A nice sloooow BJ while you work a finger inside him (use lube!) and stroke his prostate. You can do this during the other options too, if you like.
3) Milked! One BJ or handy, quick as you can. Then another. Then another. Etc.
4) Teased! A nice slooow BJ, but stop just before he finishes. Let him calm down, then repeat. See how many times in a row you can get to the edge without going over. When you guess wrong, suck him dry and swallow.
5) Teased and Denied! As (4), but ruin his orgasm (stop touching him as soon as he starts cumming).
6) Teased and Squeezed! As (5), but give his balls a nice, firm squeeze as soon as he starts to cum. Also, whenever else you feel like. Just note that doing so will remove the anticipation of not being able to tell 4,5,6 apart until the end.

- Language Lessons. He is denied until you have had five orgasms. You are under no obligation to hurry those along, so he had better start being persuasive and good with his tongue.

• You may write anything on my body and I will not wash it off for 24 hours.
• Video strip, while you are out of the apartment I will perform a strip tease over video chat.
• Cum cereal, I will fill my bowl with cereal and jerk you off until you cum in it and then eat it.
• I will research and demonstrate submissive poses for you within 24 hours of using this coupon. (There are at least twelve. I can provide a chart for you).
• Golden shower time
• I will watch your favorite sporting event with you and masturbate each time your team scores.
• Spanking time I will bare my ass for you to spank me until my ass is red.

Related thoughts: I had to double check what “golden shower” was. It was what I thought it was. Also had to look up “edging”

I doubt he will want the ones where I tease him, so I put less effort into re-writing them,but we will see!

I fucking hate anal so we will see about the Pirate Booty one!

I also gave him this one:
"You can write 5 coupons and i will choose 3 which you can use"

But I doubt he will use it. I think the fun is that he doesn’t have to be the one making the call but I still do it lol. But again, we will see!
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post: