View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 08:55 AM   #20
JulieAllison

Default Getting Started

I am getting started on some things now so I thought I'd let you know where I stand.

1. Replace most of my male underwear with female panties.
Last week on my first weekly shopping trip I bought a total of 24 new pairs of panties to get started. This week I plan on buying some more, once I have a few more suggestions on my Fill Julie Allison's Sissy Wardrobe thread. Buy some more female panties and get rid of some male ones I don't wear anymore and I'll be able to cross this one off as complete!

4. Wear panties every day and keep a public log with pictures of the panties I wear each day.
I have been wearing panties daily for a little bit, but today I officially stated the log, so this one is going well. My log can be found on Tumblr here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/juliejulieallisonpanties

8. Keep a public listing of all of my wardrobe items, including a picture of myself wearing each item.
Just got the ball rolling on this one today through my Fill Julie Allison's Sissy Wardrobe thread. As people add items to my wardrobe I'll get the item, take a picture in it and add it to my Flickr wardrobe album.

9. Always sit down to pee.
I have been doing this since last weekend and haven't slipped up yet, 6 days in so far.

12. Start a weekly shopping routine for female clothes, share pictures of anything I buy.
My first trip was last week, I'll be posting pictures on the items in my shopping album on my Flickr account soon. Planning my next weekly trip possibly for this weekend.

Things are getting started! If you have any suggestions to add to this bucket list, please let me know.

With Love,
Julie Allison

Submissive Sissy/Crossdresser

Likes: Cross Dressing, Sissification, Edging, Blatter Control, Spanking, Hidden Public, Mild Humiliation, Some Pain
Dislikes: Extreme Humiliation
Limits: Illegal, Face, Scat, Permanent, Full Public
JulieAllison is offline   Reply With Quote