View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 03:15 PM   #3
Jeagermanjensen

Chapter 3

Now that the secret was out, there was an explosion of questions. Victoria, to her credit had heard of a cock cage, but Mandy was fully confused. She regularly picked up guys from bars so while she fucked a lot, I don't think she had met someone willing to explore this side of things.

"Can we see it?", Mandy and Victoria practically said in unison.

"I believe it's my turn to ask Truth or Dare", I answered. "Victoria, now that things are getting juicier, I dare you to strip to just panties."

She started to protest before I jumped back in, "Seems like Ill be fully exposed with the next person". With that, she grinned, pulled her top off to reveal beautiful boobs. Then, for my benefit, face away while she straight-legged bent over and pulled her sweat pants down, giving me a magnificent view of her vulva pushing her panties out between her legs. If I wasn't already hard, that would have gotten me there.

I looked to Taylor, "Your turn?".

"Well lets see it?", she hesitated, "I mean truth or dare", as she rolled her eyes, sticking to the format.

"Ok, ok, dare. Show the cage yeah?" as I stood up. With a quick nod and smile from her, I stood, faced the group, stuck my hands in the sides of my pants and paused. Couldn't have been more than a second or two, but it felt like a minute. Here I was, horny out of my mind. I had cum twice in 3 weeks, supposedly would tonight, and I was about to show my locked, inch-long cock to people I see on a regular basis. And with stomach in my lungs, I pulled my shorts down giving everyone a clear view.

"No fucking way" Mandy gasped.

Victoria just chuckled, "I've been wanting to see one of these for a while.....Did she say you only get let out once a week? How long have you been doing this?"

This was the jumping off point. I figured the structure provided by truth or dare was quickly losing its value. Horny brain imaged me naked on the couch with them playing with my asshole while my cock was locked. There was a solid chance I would be able to experience an analgasm while locked.

"Yeah haha. I like the idea of someone else controlling me. Having to suppress my most animalistic instincts to cum is really hot. Also the domination aspect. I am both dominant and submissive, but I do really enjoy the submissive side. So yeah, Taylor has been unlocking me once a week so that I can cum and its pretty fucking hot. This is the third week we've done this. We were going to try it for a month". I opened the floodgates and I didn't regret it.

"That's insane. And you brought this up to her? You want your cock like that? Also I appreciate how you're trying to be hard.", Victoria added.

"Oh and don't worry this doesn't hurt him. He says straining in his cage feel good. Closest thing he's had to an erection since last Friday", Taylor assured the other two.

"Haha yeah and so far its really hot. I'm also a little bit of exhibitionist so we are checking a few boxes here haha", I said.

"Exhibitionist and into anal. What are we going to do with you while locked?" Mandy said. Clearly she was in some sort of a mood. "So Taylor, you were going to let him cum yeah? Has he ever cum in the cage before?"

"No, normally I let him out for his release.", Taylor responded.

"I don't see why I couldn't with the right stimulation. Why?", I laughed showing I was a little uncomfortable but willing to keep going.

"Well, I have seen a lot of dicks cum, but never one like this. Plus if she's just going to give you a handjob or something, it's not like y'all need the normal privacy", she laughed. Clearly inserting herself and pushing an agenda. I meanwhile, while embarrassed, was game. This was a fantasy unfolding before me.

Taylor mulled it over. She didnt care. "Fuck it, I'll go get the dildo and lube. Be right back".

And with that it was me and two topless girls my age collectively wondering what was about to happen. I chimed in, "Ya know. If I'm going to cum in this thing, I'm gonna need some real help. Anyone here want to be eaten out or rimmed?"

They both laughed and each responded with "They'd take either". I waited for someone to pull their underwear down, being the first to be fully naked in the room. Mandy didn't hesitate long and I lined up in front of her.

"Go for it slut. First take your shirt off so Im not the only one naked" Mandy said as she pulled me by my hair into her mound.

M/23/Switch/US
Jeagermanjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jeagermanjensen for this post: