Thread: Fiction: Your Plot, My Words
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 09:37 AM   #2
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Well, the votes came in and this is the result. Enjoy.

Darin didn’t seem to have any reservations about how he felt, “You, Lydia. I’m going with her,” Ira seemed somewhat irate at this, walking off in a huff whilst muttering obscenities and threats against both of their lives, “Why is he so upset?”
“Oh, Ira never liked losing, especially to me, and you are certainly a terrible employee to lose, I must say.”
“You know, I still don’t know what this business you two run is.”
“Oh, don’t worry, love, you’ll find out soon enough,” she walked off, a spring in her step, pulling out a rather impressive wad of cash to pay his bail.
Darin was still somewhat disbelieving of the entire situation, two total strangers offering him a mysterious job, housing, and complete bail. The same guard came back, a grim look on his face, “Alright, prisoner, you’re free, though I’m not entirely sure how her brand of “freedom” is going to suit you.”
Darin looked up at the young woman, but she simply laughed, “Oh, don’t pay attention to that big goat, love, he doesn’t know what kind of wonders you’ll be getting into with me,” as Lydia led her newest employee out to the taxi she looked back at the guard, a look of sheer murder in her face.
“So, I’d really like to know what kind of business this is, you know. I mean, I’ll take the job, certainly, unless it’s drug smuggling,” a few spurts of laughter escaped before reality began to potentially sink in, “You’re not a drug smuggler, are you?”
“Oh no, love, I provide a service, not an item. Now, I’m very happy that you’re willing to take any job,“ she pulled a neatly folded piece of paper out of her bag, which she had left in the cab, “because I need you to sign this contract before we continue negotiations.”
Lydia was holding the pen and paper seductively, her eyes communicating the wondrous opportunity dangling before him. This woman had paid his entire bail fee; he owed her a bit of trust. The pen scribbled out Darin’s scrawl of a signature and he handed the contract back to his new boss, her fingers stuffing it neatly into a pocket of her bag, “Now, let’s keep talking. I’m afraid it’s a bit damaging to business to speak of it in public, love, so we’ll get to that once we get to where we need to be, alright?” Darin nodded, his mind still trying to figure out exactly what this job could be, “Lovely. As for your pay, love, you get paid on commission only, fifty percent of the original fee to the customer goes straight into your pocket after the job is finished, that’s important. You don’t get any money until you get back.”
“What about the house?”
“Oh, yes, love. That’s one of the big rules. You can’t leave your house except on your designated town day. Oh, and you have to strictly adhere to the dress code when you’re in the house. I think that’s about it; unless you have any other questions, love?”
“I just hope you don’t expect me to have any real school-smarts, because I had to drop out in seventh grade to try and take care of the family.”
“Oh, this doesn’t take any academician interest, love, just that strong, beautiful body you’ve got there. Ah, here we are!”
The cab had pulled up in front of a small brick building, a sign over it reading ‘Lydia’s Pets’, “You want me to work in a pet store?”
“Well of course! Now, let’s get you inside and put you through the system, then we’ll get to the nitty gritty work, okay love?”
“Sure, whatever you like,” Darin was now completely confused. He had never heard of any pet stores that paid on commission, or that had full-time, live-in employees, “What the hell, it’s a free, no interview job. Better than the streets.”
As he followed Lydia inside, the shop was looking less like a pet store and more lie, well, a shack, albeit a well decorated shack, “Where exactly are the pets?”
“Oh, we keep all the merchandise down below, love. Now just follow me and we’ll get you through intake.”
At the end of the hall was a room, several locks on the door and a sign reading ‘Broom Closet’, “You do intake in a broom closet?”
When the door swung open, though, Darin knew that this was no broom closet. The walls were a blindingly stark white, all of the cabinets, fixtures, and furniture stainless steel, “Alright, hop up on this scale here and we’ll get going.”
Despite his confusion and apprehension, he couldn’t help but remember Lydia paying his ten thousand dollar bail, so he submitted, hearing the metallic click of locking tumblers. When he looked back, Darin noticed the previously unseen locks on this side of the door, but before he could raise any questions Lydia came back, balancing out the scale expertly, “Only one hundred seventeen pounds? Perfect! Don’t have to worry about keeping your weight down yet! Now against the wall so I can get your height! Hurry up, love, I want to get you on the floor and working as soon as possible!” the young man stood flat against the wall, his hands paralyzed to his sides, “Alright, love, you’re about five feet, eight inches. Okay, let’s get the rest of the physical over with. Just take off your shirt for now, love, and I’ll start with the questions.”
Lydia watched, questioning as her new employee exposed his chest and stomach, ribs sticking through under the flesh, “Let me just see if I have your info right for now, love. Your name is Darin Parson, nineteen years old, one hundred eighteen pounds, five foot eight, blood type A positive, education to seventh grade – is that all good, love?”
“Um, yeah, that’s all the right information,” Darin was feeling somewhat self conscious, knowing that this was a physical, and knowing how beautiful Lydia was.
“Okay, this is going to be cold,” the cockney woman was holding a stethoscope, her blue hair playing tauntingly over her eyes, “Just take a deep breath and let it out a few times, so I can hear how your lungs are doing,” Darin obeyed, albeit with a bit of a rushing heartbeat from the cold metal disc on his back, and then again as it moved to his chest, “Alright, take everything else off and I’ll take a look.”
“Um, not to be difficult, but can’t we skip this part?”
“Oh, don’t be nervous, love, I’ve seen more than my share of naked men. You don’t have anything that will shock me, alright?”
Still terribly nervous, Darin exposed himself, stripping away the filthy pants and torn boxers he had been wearing for the past few months. Lydia didn’t waste any time, grasping his testicles and rubbing them to check for abnormalities, “Okay, that’s all good, now let’s measure, love.”
Lydia grabbed a flexible ruler out of one of the metal drawers, then placed the end at the base of his penis, stretching it out to the tip before writing down a number, “Three inches long flaccid,” she proceeded to wrap it around, measuring the girth, “and three quarters of an inch thick. Go on and get it up, now and I’ll prepare some other things for the intake procedure, alright love?”
Darin was far beyond nervous, having moved straight into terrified, but he couldn’t stop now. He couldn’t explain why, but Darin was unable to stop doing what Lydia told him to do. His dirty fingers wrapped all the way around his penis, stroking it slowly at first, then slowly increasing as he got over the fact that a beautiful woman was watching him, “Alright, love, that’s good.”
Her measurements for his erect penis were seven and three quarters inches long and two and one half inches wide, “Okay, now lay back and spread your legs, love.”
As soon as he had finished with this order a small, rubber tube slid into his asshole, then a gush of warmth filled him up, “You’ll be getting one of these every week and every time you get a sale.”
“What kind of pet store are you running, Lydia?”
“Oh, love, haven’t you figured it out? The pet shop is just a cover, Darin. I rent sex slaves, and you’re the newest one.”

Good, I hope. Now, the important part for y'all to do - submit a vote on the next plot point! Leave it in a reply or message me, whatever you like.

What should Darin do?

Try to get out of the contract

OR

Realize that he has signed the contract and try to renegotiate the terms.

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote