Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Sorority Sisters by Blood
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 03:13 PM   #15
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 15

“Okay, before I talk about how that sounded and the effect it had on my body,” Mia began as soon as Becky stopped. She couldn’t believe how much the story had turned her on, despite her cumming just a few hours earlier. It felt like she was still incredibly horny, but she needed to ask about something first. “On your walk, did you guys talk about sex or anything?”

“I didn’t really think about it at the time,” Becky replied, completely confused by the first question to be fired at her.
“Just try and think back,” Mia said. Becky paused for a minute as Mia watched her tap her fingers on her lips as she tried to think.
“Actually,” she said finally, “you know what? We didn’t talk about anything at the house. One time I started to mention something about what I’d done earlier in the week and I was sort of cut off and we started talking about something else,” Becky confirmed Mia’s suspicions; this was a lesson.
“OK, that makes sense,” Mia replied, “OK, now let me say it. That story was incredibly hot Becky!” Mia was just about to start getting into details about it when another pledge barged into the room.

“Hey guys,” Faye began quickly, “sorry to interrupt and barge in, but we are supposed to go down to the dining room for another meeting.”
“Another meeting?” Mia asked confused, “but we already had the meeting for the day.” Faye brought her hands down to her hips and shrugged.
“I don’t know what impression that I gave you two that I know what is going on, but let me try and fill you in. I don’t know what is going on; I just do what I’m told. My senior sister told me to round everyone up, so I am.” She finished quickly and then backed out the room.
“She is always so pissy,” Becky stated, sticking out her tongue and causing Mia to laugh.
“She’s alright,” Mia replied, though she mostly agreed, “I wonder what they want us for.” Both girls started to head back downstairs.

Faye’s words were making Mia thing though. She had just learned from Becky that they had both had very similar experiences with their sorority sisters. Mia couldn’t help but assume all the other girls were doing the same things as well, all naked and just taking orders. She would have been surprised if anyone had started this experience feeling too much different to her, assumed everyone was nervous, wanted to stay and were beginning to become rapidly acclimatised to the way the house worked. If someone had told Becky a week ago what she would have done in that bathroom, she would’ve said no without a second’s hesitation. Now it almost seemed expected, and by knowing everyone else was doing it as well, it almost made it feel somewhat normal. Mia knew at this point whatever the sorority asked her to do next she would do it, because she wasn’t alone and might actually enjoy it.

Mia didn’t spend too long thinking about it though; she had a meeting to attend. In just a few minutes, Mia, Becky and the other pledges were once again stood in the dining room. It was becoming rapidly familiar to all of them; to be stood there surrounded by the upper class sisters. Alexis was stood closer to the group and as soon as everyone was settled she began.

“Pledges, welcome back to the group. I hope your evening was very… educational,” she said snidely and the girls around the room began to laugh. Perhaps the pledges were becoming used to it as fewer girls blushed or felt the need to stare at their feet. Everyone knew what the sorority was about now. “I know this seems unusual, a second meeting today, but I can assure you that you won’t be kept long,” Alexis continued with her sexy, acid smile. “Tomorrow night there will be another group meeting, just like there was last night. However, unlike most of our meetings, you will be required to do a little bit of preparation. That is the reason for this meeting, to give you some homework. Yes, you girls will need to do a little bit of leg work.

“Tomorrow night is a special night for the sorority girls. You see, we are massive movie lovers,” Alexis stated causing a large amount of giggling, “and tomorrow marks the annual sorority movie festival. However, we aren’t going to be watching any cheesy art movies, classics, or films from the box office. In fact, the movies we will be watching on the big screen, right here in the dining room haven’t even been produced yet. Hannah?”

“I have the equipment right here,” Hannah said, lifting a large box from the floor. She passed it across to Alexis.
“Becky, come here for a moment,” Alexis said.
“Of course,” the response from the voice to Mia’s right came, sounding bolder than in past meetings. She walked up and looked down into the box
“Please tell the other freshman girls what’s in the box,” Alexis ordered.
“Digital cameras,” Becky said and Alexis shooed her back to the group. Becky took her place back next to Mia with the rest of the class again.

“Yes, my dear pledges, cameras. For tomorrow night’s group meeting, we will be viewing movies that you produce either tonight or tomorrow with these cameras. This is a tradition that dates back to a time when filming was a much more difficult endeavour. There is an entire library of sorority movies down in the storage area, under lock and key. They are as varied as the girls who have attended this university and there is even a hall of fame.

“I want you girls to be the one to produce your movies; you are the screenwriters and the directors. I need to make a couple of points clear as the producers. These are to be adult movies for an adult audience and I believe that you all know what that means without me having to tell you. Secondly, these movies cannot be filmed from inside of your room, or any other bedroom for that matter. Third, no one, and I mean absolutely no one, outside of this sorority can ever know that your video is being filmed or that it even exists. Fourth, this is a group project. Each girl will make their film with their roommate. Finally, like I said, we have a lot of videos in the house. Most of us have seen a lot of them and we don’t like to be bored. Give us something new, something we haven’t seen before, give us something that will shock us,” Alexis explained.

This was as explicit as Alexis ever seemed to get about the sexual nature of the sorority. It seemed that they often just vaguely implied things but when it came time for action, it was completely without restraint. No girl had any doubt about the type of movie they were going to have to make. “Now, you have less than twenty four hours. So go!”

Becky and Mia headed back to their room immediately after receiving the assignment from Alexis. There was no doubt what she wanted from them. Becky and Mia were going to have to do something together. When they first arrived back in their room they both seemed a bit shy, too embarrassed to even talk about it. They had certainly grown more comfortable in the last few days, but this order seemed completely out of the usual playbook. So the girls bitched about the task, complaining that it didn’t seem fair and that they didn’t want to do it. However, in truth, the thought of spending this time with Becky was making Mia’s heart flip.

Both girls knew that they were just pretending they were philosophically opposed to this task and there was no denying, as both were realising, the sorority was changing them. If not changing, revealing things about themselves they previously didn’t know. What they never would have considered a few days ago seemed natural now and they had come through that experience together. There was no hiding it, and both girls thought the other was attractive.

Eventually as the night wore on, the roommates inevitably started to talk about what they were going to do. They couldn’t back out now; there was never even a discussion about considering it. They had to produce some kind of a movie, in a short period of time, and the outlines of a plan for the next day started to come into focus. Mia and Becky didn’t practise anything that night, but they both knew that something strange was going to be happening the following day.

Mia had to admit that the next day was one of the strangest of her entire life. She went to class as normal, worked on her ‘homework’ with Becky, and then went back to the house. It sounded so mundane but it was far from it and everything was about to become clear in time.

At about six thirty and announcement was made that everyone was supposed to go to the dining room. Everything appeared as it always did: a naked group of pledge sisters in the middle of the room, a circle of older girls wearing their clothes, a sense of ritual and a feeling of arousal. There were two differences in the room though. In the front where Alexis, Hannah and Steph stood was a computer and a projector sitting on top of a small table and, on the opposite side of the room, a large screen.

As Mia was looking at the projector, her eyes caught Steph’s. Mia felt nervous about the idea of putting her film on the screen in front of her sister. She knew that Steph had seen her eating out Monica and she had even eaten her asshole. None of it made this feel even the slightest bit normal. In fact, that was what made Mia feel weirder than anything else. How little she had thought about Steph since talking to Becky the previous morning. Even when she had watched her with Monica, Mia hadn’t thought too closely about her. It seemed the deeper she dived into the sorority, the more alienated the two of them became. She wondered if the attempt to hone in on her sorority would be the thing that finally broke their bond. Maybe watching this video, seeing her in this way as exposed and adult as possible would break the very last bond connecting them. They would be in the sorority together, but would they be sisters, or just strangers.

“Alright pledges,” Alexis began, breaking Mia from her thoughts. “Welcome to movie night!” A lot of whooping and cheering greeted the comment from the surrounding girls. “Mia felt butterflies rising up in her stomach.
“Everyone please hand your memory cards to me,” Hannah stated. Becky had their camera and quickly pushed out the memory card and handed it to the vice president. The other girls all followed suit until Hannah had them all. She put them in a hat and sat them down next to the projector.

“Alright, everyone settle down. Our pledges this year have produced five, presumably short, films for our entertainment. Steph and Hannah will be walking around with popcorn shortly. There are a few rules. Everyone must sit down during the film. Do not talk so loud that others cannot hear the movie. No mocking of the actors in any way whatsoever. Most importantly, enjoy the movies. When screening is complete, these movies will be placed in the vault alongside all of the other films,” Alexis explained.

The more she talked, the more nervous Mia became. The previous night she had still been in the glow of the actions with Monica, still feeling that she completely belonged here. Most of the day had been taken up arranging and completing the homework with Becky. She had known whilst doing it that the actions were not normal and that, except for the pressure of the sorority, she would not have been doing it. She was also high on her own adrenaline though; slightly excited and nervous that they wouldn’t get it done. Now, Mia was exhausted and people were about to see what she had done. The absurdity of the whole situation was falling on her back, making her want to run up, grab the memory stick and run from the house to never return. Maybe Steph would love her again if she did. Alexis cut off the consideration.

“Any questions?” she asked.
“Uh, yeah,” Becky said cautiously, “is there going to be voting or anything? Is there a best picture award?” Alexis smiled beamingly.
Mia then remembered the other concern in her mind. She looked to the girl to the right, the friend who made the video with her and couldn’t help but grin. It had been so unreal during the production of the movie. The two girls certainly had some intimate moments before but not in any overtly sexual way, and then came this movie, the video they had been ordered to make. They had done what they had to do because of the ordered. They had simply complied and they had enjoyed it. There was more to what happened than just fulfilling a task.

Mia wasn’t sure how she felt about her roommate anymore. They had certainly grown closer in such a short period of time and Mia’s emotions for her felt so strong, so bonded. Even listening to Becky ask that question had made her heart beat a little bit faster. She didn’t think that she had a romantic connection to her, but there was definitely an attachment to her that was beyond being a roommate or even a friend. Some kind of intense platonic love maybe, but what did that mean. Mia couldn’t make sense of it, so much in the air at that point. She wanted to sit back, ignore the confusing feelings and see what happened in the movies, so she tried to do just that.

“I had almost forgotten, thank you pledge,” Alexis replied, “yes there will be a vote at the end and a winner selected for the film. Only the upper class girls will be voting. We will select on the overall quality of the film with heavy focus on originality.” Despite Mia’s nerves she had a reasonable question she wanted to ask.
“Is there a prize?” she queried. Alexis turned her attention to Mia, still smiling.
“Oh yes,” she said, but nothing more on the issue, “Now, if there are no further questions, I will commence viewing of the films.” She looked around for any further questions but got nothing. The upper class girls sat down against the wall and turned to look at the screen. The pledges took the hint and sat down in the middle of the room. Mia heard Alexis’ hand rattling in the hat of memory cards, picking one at random.

Finally she selected one and Mia heard her loading it into the computer. None of the cards contained any markings, so there was no way for her to announce who was coming first. All of the freshman girls sat in nervous anticipation, each wanting to get their turn over with but also desperate to not have it happen. Each also wanted the other girls in the sorority to see what they had made. The sorority was a strange place, where what would normally feel wrong or uncomfortable could be made heroic or simple. Mia let out a sigh of relief as the first video started; it wasn’t her.

There was a title card and Becky and Mia had decided to have a cold open before the title card. It read ‘Marie and Sakiya present: Snack Time!”

This brings me to the halfway point of this story. I want to thank everyone for the support and encouragement I have received so far. It has made writing this very enjoyable. I hope you have all enjoyed it to this point.

As you can probably guess the next set of chapters will contain the details of the five very different videos. After finishing I will also give you the chance to vote for your favourite one. It may slightly affect the path of the story going forward.

I hope you all continue to enjoy the exploits of Mia and the rest of the sorority girls