View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #3
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Oh jesus how I prefer shorter questions ><

Um, I'm really not sure how the rules on what can be talked about in the rooms and underagers are really related. Like at all. So I'm going to ignore the other half because we have had that conversation 70 bajillion times and it hasn't changed.

As for underagers, have you looked at the site? There isn't a single section in the entire forums that doesn't have at least some sexual topic to it. They can find it anywhere they click. They can also participate in said conversation on most of the threads. There is no rule against that. What they CAN'T do however is request dares and s/m partners. That is what is against the rules.

If you see underagers ASKING please report them. If they are constantly hinting at wanting play partners or are just generally being skeevey, report them with full chat logs and it will be taken care of if there is a problem. I have had to kick out underagers until they were 18 before for being out of line in there and I don't have a problem doing so again if there is an issue.

Over all though, how many underagers are actually even in chat anymore? I can't think of more than maybe three off the top of my head and I rarely ever see them in chat let alone the bdsm exchange. Not sure how much of an issue this is anymore and will become even less of one as time goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldickbound View Post
The Lounge should be general chatting and banter.
The BDSM Exchange should be BDSM chat and requests
The Truth or Dare room should be where Truth or Dare requests and games should be held.
The Scene... the room description on that is self explanatory.
This is basically how everything works already with the exception of it is preferred to have just requests in the bdsm exchange. You talk about whatever the fuck in the lounge, just please no requests there. Also, there is barely anyone ever in the TorD room so people can really asks for dares in the bdsm exchange because goodness knows they will be waiting a few days to ever get much of an answer in the TorD room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldickbound View Post
That being said, unless there is some kind of verification system put in place, what's to stop a 14 year old from registering with an 18 year old or more birthday.
I'd hazard a bet there are probably a lot more users on here that have fake birth dates listed so they can see the restricted areas than there are actual 18+ users.
This is much more of the real issue here. There is no way to tell if someone is underage and lying or telling the truth. I can be suspicious of many users but -much to the shock of many people I'm sure- I don't ban unless I'm actually sure.

-apologizes if words are missing/typos, I'm tired ><-

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote