View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 02:52 AM   #22
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenxl7 View Post
Plenty of nudity here but not much pain

Let’s change that

Can do this any time but might work on the group trip as you mentioned a stream.
Works alone but better with a friend

Bring 20 or more clothes pegs, shoelaces and something to spank yourself with eg a spatula or wooden spoon and something to blindfold yourself with.

Thread half the clothespegs onto each shoelace.

Walk to the stream naked and when you get there put one shoelace of pegs across both of your tits making sure to put one right on each nipple.

The other shoelace of pegs goes on your pussy, along both lips, with one firmly on your clit.

Climb into the stream and get completely soaked, roll around in the water and ensure every part of you gets wet. (Any pegs that fall off will go back on of course)
Then blindfold yourself and kneel in the stream for 10 minutes.

Then spank your ass 100 times or have each of your friends spank you as many times as they want, anywhere they want, at least 100 between them on your ass of course.

Finally you, or one of your friends, pull the shoelace off your tits, pulling all the pegs off at once. Then, if you can take it, pull, or have someone, pull the pussy pegs off.

Enjoy ��
i think i can't do a such complex dare in the drip, it will be a social suicide.
i will arrange it for one of the daily walk if it is ok.
also, i can spank myself, but is not too painful, since is me spanking me, but if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
This would work bes with nipple clamps and a chain, but pegs and string should hopefully work.

Go for a walk in just a bra and panties, fill both with ice. Once the ice melts take them off and Peg your nipples with the string hanging between them. Hang your wet underwear on the string and walk around until it dries.

When they are dry you can chose one piece to wear. If you chose the bra then Peg your pussy lips, if you chose th panties, keep your nipples clamped.
i will do this for sure let's say the 25 aug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Hi Irene,

I think you should walk barefoot just wearing a little dress that you can easily take off whenever you want to (and quickly put back on too).

Half way through your walk you should do a naked workout in the forest

You should find a cold river to bathe in or even better a waterfall to get under and stay there for 3 minutes. Walk naked until you are dry enough to put your dress back on (or take a towel).

While you are camping with your friends you should get up really early and sneak out of the tent to take a cold outside bath or shower naked.
i will do the little dress one at 26 aug, and (if i will not be too drunk) i can try to do the cold bath one at trip, but, i have to bathe in swimsuite (bikiny bottom since i have to stay topless) or in the nude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdt1955d5 View Post
Yes on the 22/23 trip. On one of your daily walks wear a men's thin white tank top (like old men wear under a dress shirt). It should be about 3 sizes too big so it hangs loose on you. Cut the bottom off so it hangs halfway between your waist and the bottom of your breast. Take a friend with you and give them a pair of scissors. Each time you meet someone on the trail your friend should cut one inch off the bottom of your shirt. Keep going until the shirt barely covers your nipples then you can walk back home. You will not be naked in front of strangers but they will still see a lot.
if i find a friend i will do the 27 aug
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote