View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 12:31 AM   #388
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

On Thursday at work the guy I gave the bj to in the toilets was in. I got quite excited when I saw him and smiled. I was already very horny from the night before and by edging every hour with my remote vibe. To say I was horny as fuck was an understatement

Anyway, imagine how I felt when he approached the front seat. I know I flushed red and my heart was racing

He asked me what I was doing after work. I told him I was meeting friends for a few drinks. He just said “cancel it. You’re coming back to my place” and walked away. I nearly creamed myself there and then. His dominance and arrogance was so hot

At 5pm he came to my desk and I got up and followed him obediently to his car and got in the passenger seat. My heart was racing and I was so wet. As we set off he told me to hitch up my skirt, so I did and opened my legs. My pussy was wet and swollen from being edged all day and he laughed (I’d removed my vibe btw). He rubbed my clit and fingered me which drove me insane. Bear in mind by this point I’d been edging almost non stop for about 24hrs. I was shaking and moaning and telling him I was his slut and begging him to use me like a whore. I was fighting not to cum and I was in heaven

Once we got out of London (Friday night traffic is a bitch!) he told me to suck his cock. As mentioned before he has a beautiful cock so I undid his trousers, took out his cock and bent over and sucked him. Good he tasted good and I sucked him for ages as he drove I felt the car moving, turning and so in until he slowed and we’d arrived at his house. No idea where we were

His house was just a normal house on a new build estate. We got out and walked to his door. By now I was so wet I could feel my own juices between my thighs. Fuck I really needed him to use me hard! Once inside he closed the door then instantly grabbed me by my throat and pushed me hard against the wall. I moaned. Yes, this is what I needed. He squeezed making me struggle to breathe before kissing me in a long, deep wet kiss. I was moaning into his mouth and my hips were slowly girating. I really needed him in me

He then pulled back and asked me what I am. “I’m your slut sir! Please use me like a cheap whore!” Fuck I was insanely horny and I so wanted to be used hard. He slapped me hard round me face making me gasp. He squeezed me throat again making me struggle and I could see his smile as my face flushed and I struggled to breathe. Then he let go and ripped my shirt open. I heard my buttons fly round the hall as they were ripped off. He grabbed my tits, squeezed them hard. And then bent down and bit my nipples. Chewing them painfully making me squeal in pain and pleasure and I felt my pussy flush as the pain transférés to pleasure. I was moaning and squirming. He stood back.

“Strip” I took of my shirt and skirt but left on my stockings and heels. He took in my body “now that is the body of a whore. Get on your knees you slut” I did instantly. I so wanted him to fuck my face

He took out his cock and moved to me. He slapped it on my face and rubbed it over me. He told me he was going to fuck my throat. If I pushed him away or took his cock out of my mouth he’s beat me so hard we’d need hospital. I nodded and opened my mouth. He grabbed my hair and forced my head back against the wall and then just plunged his cock down my throat until my face was pressed up against his trimmed pubes. He held it there and pushed it as deep as he could. I was struggling to breath and I gagged and coughed. Then he started to violently fuck my face. Each thrust so hard my head banged on the wall behind. It was hard and painful but I kept my hands pressed against the wall and never once tried to get relief from his cock. I gagged a lot and I had tears running down my face, my drool and snot was hanging down from his cock and over my tits and stomach and still he kept fucking me

He stopped and pulled his cock out. There was my drool everywhere. He wiped his cock over my face and in my hair. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled me down the corridor and up the stairs. I screamed in pain and tried to keep up while crawling on all 4s but he was walking too quickly so I was mainly dragged up to his bedroom and thrown on to his bed.

He forced my face into the bed and told me to keep my legs apart and my ass in the air. He played with my plug and fingered my cunt. By now I was begging him to fuck me but instead he gave me a really hard spanking before pulling his belt of and used it to whip my ass till I was screaming and writhing on his bed as blow after blow landed on my tender ass.

Then he pulled out my plug and pushed it into my mouth. I could taste my ass on it. It was humiliating. Then I felt his cock against my ass and I knew at last he was going to fuck me. And boy, did he fuck me! He plunged his cock deep into my ass and made me scream with pleasure as he started to pound my poor hole mercilessly. He fucked my ass so hard I actually came and squirted hard. He fucked me like this for ages. Then withdrew, made me suck him clean before he fucked my pussy the same way. He choked me, slapped me, spat on me all the time but I came several times as he used me. He had stamina as well and he was still going hard after I was exhausted. Eventually he pulled out, grabbed my hair and shot a huge load over my face. It was heaven to have his sticky hot cum over my face and I moaned. As he collapsed back exhausted I sucked his cock clean for him and he enjoyed watching as I scooped up his cum and ate it all. It was too good to waste!

We lay there for a while before he got up to go to the bathroom and then almost as an after thought called me through to him. I crawled through on my hands and knees and he told me to kneel and open my mouth. Imagine how happy I was as he pissed directly into my mouth and I drank every drop of his lovely piss! God it was good

We fucked again several time. Once I rode him with my ass as he lay on the bed, but every time we fucked it was violent. He was always holding me, chocking or slapping or humiliating me in some way, and it’s exactly what I needed. I loved every bit

In the morning I put on my skirt, and my shirt which only had 2 buttons left and he called me an Uber to take me home. He fucked my ass one more time and left a load in there before putting my plug back in

What a great start to the weekend

Last night I did the Easter bunny challenge I was set before. A guy from getdare was supposed to meet me in a bar with 9 of his friends but he didn’t turn up. Sort of knew he wouldn’t as it was pretty clear he was a time waster, but never mind as I still had a lot of fun.

I will report on that later when I get the chance, but I have the boat race today so need to get at least 8 guys to cum on my face!

Busy weekend so sorry if my reports aren’t as long as this one

Kik hotsassysarah2

Last edited by Hotsassysarah; 03-30-2024 at 12:38 AM.
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: