View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 03:30 PM   #1158
sissycumeater

1. Age? 27

2. Gender? Male ( secret sissy)

3. Country? UK

4. Are you in a relationship? No

5. When did you last masturbate? Today

6. How? Did you use something, or was it just hands? Used my vibrator no hands used, i try to be a good sissy slut.

7. What did you fantasize about? Being humiliated and feminized and used by my ex and her friends

8. How often do you masturbate? 2/3 times a week

9. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the opposite sex? Yes, was much better than expected

10. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the same sex? Not yet

11. Have you ever masturbated in a public place? - If yes, where? Yes, in woods, public toilets, warehouse (work)

12. Where is your favorite place to masturbate? I'm not very adventurous yet so my bedroom

13. Have you ever filmed yourself while masturbating? Yessss

14. Have you ever been caught masturbating? - If yes, by whom? Not that I'm aware of

15. Do you talk about masturbation with your friends? No

16. Do you think that masturbation some times can be better than "real sex"? It could be, depends on the situation really. You know yourself better than anyone so could be wayy better.

17. How old were you when you first masturbated to orgasm? Around 12 I think i was using my imagination about being humiliated and was wearing a tight swimsuit while humping the air and then it happened.

18. Have your ever heard someone (neighbor, sister, brother etc.) masturbate? - If yes, did it turn you on? Yes neighbour, friend (opposite sex) and sister. All 100% turned me on without a doubt love hearing girls moaning!

19. Do you some times have cybersex when masturbating? I did when I was younger not so much now.

20. Does answering this truth make you want to masturbate soon? Surprisingly yes but I'm trying to resist the urge!

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote