View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 06:56 PM   #41
Happy Me

Rainbow

Girls:
Have you ever fucked a guy with a strap-on? If not, would you?
I have not, but I think I would love it!!
What about fucking a girl that way?
I have done that a really whole lot of times
Have you ever been fucked by a girl with a strap-on? If not, would you?
Have had this done quite a lot.
Do you enjoy this? If yes, what about it do you enjoy?
I really love fucking girls with a strap on, probably on my submissive side, so they have to be enjoying it. If they are enjoying it, then I will enjoy it lots!
I have seen online boys who wanted this done, I don't see it as being a whole lot different than fucking a girl with one so I assume I would enjoy it, and that is why I would like to try it!

My favorite one to use with the girls is the feeldoe, a lot less awkward looking and less awkward to get on and off:

Also, I think this wasn't mentioned, but I have seen stories where the domme has the guy caged, and has him wear a strap on to fuck her, as that stops him from getting direct pleasure, and there is something about that that I find incredibly hot.

Additionally, with other women, I prefer to be fucked by their hand than a strap on, hands are much more talented, but I have been with women that really enjoyed being fucked by the strap on, so that is why I have done that a lot. I like it a lot and they liked it a lot.