View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 05:42 PM   #25
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Report, task 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Put arousal gel on your clit then put on your clit and nipple clamps. If they are adjustable make them tight and keep them on and do 100 jumping jacks. During 100 jumping if the clamps fall off twist each nipple 10 times really hard then start your jumping jacks again. If the clit clamp falls off snap your exposed clit 10 times with a rubber band.
This is the task I started out with. For starters, my nose was ridiculously clogged from the joys of hay fever and I figured that jumping jacks would do wonders to it. Secondly, since I was planning on stringing the dares together, I was afraid that if I tried this later down the line, the clit clamp would have a harder time staying on.

I started off by stripping, slipping in my duotone balls (I know, not a part of this task, but still) and then placed a drop of arousal gel on my clit. I then went about playing with my nipples a bit and getting them to stand at attention (and they do love the attention) before clamping each one. By that time, the gel had begun to take effect and so I wiped my clit area (what can I say? I get easily aroused…) and placed the clamp there. Now, I’m going to be very honest here and say that I clamped my hood. I did not place the clamp directly on my exposed clit. First off, just having it on the clit directly is painful in itself, but then jumping around? No way, I was waaaaay too scared to try that.

Once I was all set, all that was left to do was jump. To be honest, I was expecting the experience to be a painful experience for my breasts. I’m in between C and D cups and have nursed for quite a few months which have resulted in less perky breasts. So yeah, usually when I’m jumping around, it’s with a supportive bra on. However, I barely noticed the clamps on my nipples while I was jumping and the bouncing boobs didn’t turn out to be an issue at all. The lowest clamp, however, that one I started to feel around half-way. I knew that the clamp was starting to slip and was pretty sure that I didn’t want to have to snap my clit with a rubber band. I picked up the pace (as much as it can be picked up while doing jumping jacks) and by some miracle managed to get through it all without any slippage (yas!) though it was just barely hanging by a thin sliver of skin!

A big thank you for this. I actually enjoy exercise but tend to procrastinate so this was perfect. And on the plus side, I was able to breathe through my nose afterwards!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote