Thread: Gender Equality
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 08:29 AM   #9
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
I am German and i am used to there being a chance of some topless woman on national tv in some afternoon flick without people careing.
Being nude is allowed anywhere at any time by any gender (unless you do it to haress someone sexualy).
And my personal believe is that people should be allowed to wear as little or as much as they feel like at any point no matter the gender... And that this censor idea gets super muddy with trans women or man.
When does the growing breast of a trans women count as "physically female" or a breast of a trans male as "physically male".
I am personally fully on your side there Victoria.

That said, as others have stated the problem is that this is not the law of getdare... Changing would require for politics to change
Yes indeed and if we want to be better and more free thinking and are opposed of discrimination, sadly the only right course of action, should in my humble opinion be to make it equal for all Genders.

So no Nipples at all if you want to adhere to the US politics.

That way every Gender is equal and equally respected, no matter if you are cis, transitioned, fluid or ...
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules