View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 03:32 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Well...you said riskiest given:

I did NOT do this. There was a music festival in town. I loved the idea, but couldn't pull it off. The dare was to go in a port a potty and throw my clothes down the hole. Wow...did I get off thinking about this. No turning back. How it would feel to sit naked in the port a potty. No idea what was out there when I would open the door, amd no way to get my clothes. Went in...couldn't do it.

Worst one I gave? No idea. I have given sooo many dares. I guess...my favorite is giving away your clothes to strangers. Begging them to taoe your clothes until your naked.

I did have someone do something I dared like this...I had a female ask strangers if she could suck their toes. If they said no...she had 5 minutes to change their mind, or lose a piece of clothing. Had to ask 10 people with 5 items of clothing...or until naked. She wound up naked and, as punishment for not asking 10, shehad tomasturbate naked in front of the last person and a couple others who happened by.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote