View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 09:16 AM   #1
ItsanArt

Default F22 - Public Dare Toy

Hello all!

My first time ever posting here even though I have been a LONG time lurker, since like 2016.
I have finally become tired of reading the same stories to recreate myself, and decided to open myself up for dares.

Find my likes in my signature, assume I have all basic toys for now and maybe I will post a full toy list eventually. I also enjoy faproulettes and have done many of those solo, feel free to PM me those or base dares around them.

I do not know what to put now so I’m going to put some dares that I’ve done for a baseline and so you get an idea of my level of daring ness (it varies based on the week)

Completed Dares/ideas that I Really Like
Clothing Donation Bin- Wore clothes to bin about 2 miles from my apartment at night. Dropped all clothing inside, walked home.
Library Dares- This whole category is a favorite of mine.
Campus Dares- I am a senior in college so I love doing things on campus since I’ve been there for 4 years. I live close but off campus now, but would love to do more dares there.
Office Building Dares- I have keycard access to my office building which is a 5 story building and fairly empty most days. There are only cameras at the elevator and at the bottom of the stairs, so essentially no camera for floors 2-5.

Honorable Mention
Fitting Room Dares- I love these as well, and have even done some insane varieties to the point of leaving my clothing in the fitting room, and walking across the store (this was a very large department store) hiding from people, to get to the shoe section, choosing some heels, then going and selecting a dress, and walking back to the fitting room, trying it all on, and returning it naked, before going back to fetch my clothes from the fitting room. Definitely one of the more insane but exhilarating dares I’ve done.

Ask me anything as I’m really here to get more dares and will answer questions to help with that

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff

Last edited by ItsanArt; 09-20-2023 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Forgot to add a bit of info
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ItsanArt for this post: