Thread: Gender Equality
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 10:32 AM   #19
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
If you are offended and don't want to follow the rules of the site, that is totally your right. In the kink community we have a rule called the law of two feet. If you don't like something, use your two feet and remove yourself from the situation.
I’m not offended by nudity or nipples. I’m not the one that complained..
But your last sentence sums it up very well. If you don’t like it remove yourself from the situation. Now that should go multiple ways.. and that is not what happened in this situation. Now one person felt offended and did remove herself from the situation but instead kind of forced her believes onto everyone else.

I know, you just want to keep everyone happy and that is just not possible..
My initial first response was just as an effort to say that she shouldn’t be making such a fuss about it. I was not trying to be mean..

But now it’s a site rule, that is fine. I’m not bothered about it. Let’s just move on and enjoy the site for wat it offers.. :-)

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.