Thread: Fiction: Sarah gets owned
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 04:51 PM   #35
risks

sorry it has taken so long but here is a new chapter

Chapter 9

Emily stood there with the USB stick in her hand. Sarah and Emma looked at her trying to keep calm. “What’s this then?” asked Emily.
“It’s just some music” replied Emma in a calm manner. Sarah tried to look calm but on the inside, she was screaming. Humiliating videos and pictures of her naked were all over that USB if Emily looked at it her life would be over. “Oh really didn’t know you two had such similar music tastes,” said Emily scoffing.
“Only because you listen to like 2 artists,” said Emma trying to turn it into a joke.
“Well maybe I should listen to this and see what I’m missing out on,” said Emily in a mocking voice. “Sure if you like death metal” said Emma starting to get worried and trying to stop Emily. “Oh I love it” said Emily walking away while laughing.
“What the fuck do we do?” said Sarah to Emma.
“Fuck erm follow her” replied Emma as they followed behind her slowly. Emily walked into a bathroom Sarah and Emma followed her in.

Emily walked into one of the stalls Emma walked into the stall with her before Emily could shut the door. Emma then locked the stall with Sarah outside the stall. “What the fuck you doing?” asked Emily confused.
“Well I just think your kinda hot,” said Emma playing with Emily’s hair. Emily started to blush. Emma then pushed Emily into the side of the stall. Emily tried to look at the ground “ no-no look at me” ordered Emma Emily looked at Emma blushing bright red. Emma closed her eyes and went to kiss Emily. Emily then closed her eyes and kissed back Emma then lightly kicked Emily’s bag out of the stall where Sarah grabbed it and rummaged around in the bag. Emma grabbed Emily’s ass hoping this would be enough to distract her and stop her from opening her eyes. Emily let out a small gasp and continued kissing Emma back. Sarah found the USB quickly closed Emily’s bag and slid it back into the stall and then taped Emma on the leg. Emma stopped kissing Emily “well that was fun said Emma giving Emily a pat on the cheek as she opened the stall and left. Emily just stood there confused as to what just happened. Emma grabbed Sarah by the hand as they quickly left the bathroom and ran down the hallway.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to risks for this post: