View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 09:13 PM   #5
Sleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel78 View Post
You may not wear a bra or panties. You must be wearing a dress.

Go to your local library and find a quiet spot. You must remove your dress and hang it somewhere.

Now, you must walk down at least 3 isles before going back to where you placed your dress.

Once there, you must walk up and down the isle 3 times then stand for 2 minutes.

After this you may retrieve your dress, put it on and leave.

Once you get home you must remove your dress immediately
Always liked the idea of these kinds of dares. I went to a library quite a fair ways away. It took almost an hour getting there. Anyway I got to libary and found my little spot. There surprisingly wasn't many people there and those that were were only on their laptops or computers. This gave me a good chance to strip down. So off came the dress and just like that my naked body was on display for all.

I hung it up in a nearby bookcase. Now was the fun part. I casually walked down some aisles enjoying the feeling of being naked and also being mindful of security cameras. Soon it was time to head back.

Now I was walking up and down the aisle with my dress. When I was at the opposite end of where my dress was unfortunately for me someone had gotten up and walked toward my aisle. So now I was a few feet away from someone completely naked. I gasped a little and he was in shock. So I rushed for my dress and quickly put it on before leaving. The guy didn't say anything, just watched me as I got dresses and ran out.

Pretty fun dare but I was nkt expecting to be seen.
Limits
Permanent, Scat, Urination, Pics

I was once a Valleyball ace and captain of a basketball team but now I'm just a filthy dumb cum dump fuck toilet fuck toy fuck meat for everyone to fuck. Please use my slutty holes and use me as you wish.

This dumb slut is owned by Bigbuttplug who owns my slutty brain, mind and body.
Sleet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sleet for this post: