View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 12:32 PM   #41
Lullaby
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imakward View Post
1.Dream job?
2.How many real close friends a person has through out his life by your opinion?
3.Do you use twitter/facebook/ and all the other shit and if you do what is your opinion of them?
4.Tell me one of the weirdest things you have seen happen in front of you?
5.tell me another joke obviously?
6.Favourite Tv show and do you often go to the movies/cinema?
7.last thing you watched at the movies ?
1. Dream job has changed a lot for me. I used to want to be a police officer, or forensic tech. Now I'd just be happy as a teacher.
2. Depends on the person. I know personally I have a lot of friends but on a handful can really say they are close to me, or know me really well.
3. Nope. I hate social media. I browse a lot of instagram but don't post anymore. I used to have an active cgl / age play blog and a few stalkers ruined that for me ^^;; and in general I prefer RL convos or at least phone calls with friends not reading from a feed what everyone is up to.
4. Weirdest... I guess would have to be on last St. Pattys Day. Literally a smaller woman (about like 3 ft) changed from a leprechaun to a hooker... on the train. It took me a few to blink and realize what I had seen then I laughed about it after I got off the train.
5. Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
Why are skeletons so calm? Because nothing gets under their skin!
6. Favorites? Hm... normal Tv is blacklist/amazing race. Cartoons it's miraculous ladybug. I don't go to the movies often no.
7. Last thing I watched in the theater was Christopher Robin

Rest in peace, Mr. Tigger. I miss you.
Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote