Thread: Non-Fiction: The Naked Dares of My Youth
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 02:27 PM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAndNervous View Post
Rjacks, BarefootAllen, thank you for your comments. I'm glad you like my story.

To answer your question, we stopped doing dare games sometime during high school. Humiliating and inflicting pain on our friends just became less fun over time. In addition, a 14-15 year old who gets caught streaking or something similar would likely be treated as a stupid kid doing a dare. An adult getting caught doing the same thing would be treated much more harshly. There are significant criminal consequences for an adult being naked in public. For those who continue to like that type of challenge, this site is a good outlet. Everyone on here is participating in a consensual manner.

The dares we did as kids were fun. I was fortunate to have good friends, and the dares produce funny/good memories.
True. Depending on where you are, many places allow male nudity without arousal, and are... somewhat flexible on that, considering we can't always control that. But yeah, there's risk. I was nearly caught by police twice as an adult, and it was terrifying both times!

Still, you can continue having lots of fun at parties and the like.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote