View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 11:51 AM   #228
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
This may need to be indoors or wait for warmer weather.

Stand on your tiptoes and measure how far pussy is from the ground. Get a condom. Get two bricks. Bring a friend you trust. Wear a sundress and no underwear. Optional: bring rope or handcuffs.

Find a vertical post that is firmly mounted (ideally in concrete) and has a nice rounded top. The post should be at least 3cm taller than the height of your pussy. Ideally it should be 2-3cm in diameter at the top.

Play with yourself enough first that you will enjoy the next bit.

Put the condom on the post. Put the two bricks on either side of the post. Stand on the bricks, and lower yourself onto the post. Step off the post. Your friend takes the bricks away, and takes a series of pictures of you:
- standing there as modestly as you can
- pulling up the dress to show the post
- masturbating under the dress
- taking off the dress and dropping it
- (optional) with hands cuffed or tied behind you

If you picked a good pole, you will be stuck until your friend returns the bricks. If you went for the rope/handcuffs, they will get an opportunity to play with you however they want first! Be sure to ask very nicely for help!

Someone else want to chime in with where to leave those pictures?
finally did this one yesterday <3

it was daytime! *-* 3pm *-*

we didnt found a good pole so we took our own and pushed it deep in the ground in a forest near a path so it was perfekt to keep me trapped <3

I was wearing only high heels and a red tight dress <3 When i was in position and on the pole aylin took the stones away which helped me to get on top of the pole and i tried but i really could get away (the pole was as deep as possible inside me <3) *-* aylin took the first pic <3

after she took the pic i pulled the dress up a bit to show the pole and she took the second one like you ordered <3 after she took the pic two bikers passed *-* i was really shocked haha <3 but im sure they didnt notice anything

masturbating in same position wasnt hard so the third pic was taken quickly too <3

the fourth one made me nervous *-* i gave aylin my dress so i was wearing only high heels and couldnt move away to hide or so *-* she took another pic and then tied my hands behind my back *-* when i was tied and naked and trapped on that pole i was very nervous but when aylin told me that there were two old people walking on the path towards us my heart started beating very fast (i was like 3m next to the path) *-* she actually waited until the old couple was directly in front of me and obviously saw me *-* i could clearly see that they didnt like it they stared at me for a few seconds looking very mad *-* aylin went to them and wanted to give them my dress *-* but the couple luckily didnt want to take it <3 it was so embarrassing *-* while aylin gave me the dress and untied me a biker passed which sure saw me but he didnt stop <3

i really couldnt get away from that pole it was too deep inside *-* it was a very intense feeling and i did this at 3pm so midday *-*

the 5 pics were put together in a collage and the collage was printed 10 times and put in following places: <3
-1 pinned to the pole in the forest (we left it there)
-1 in my ex bfs mailbox
-3 in mailboxes from my teachers i had when i was in the primary school
-2 dropped in the middle of my hometown
-1 in a bus stop taped to the other ads
-1 in a bus
-1 on the street right in front of my house *-*

aylin chose those places *-*
obviously we blurred my face on every pic like i always do when i drop pics somewhere <3
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: