View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 11:44 AM   #28
Spankingwedgiegirl

Location: Bent over a couch in a bra-connection wedgie having my butt beaten by daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattreferee1 View Post
As you deserve a hard punishment for bad behaviour. Spank yourself with the wooden bath brush. The amount of times is determined by your GD username a=1, b=2 etc to Z=26. You can split the spanks between right and left cheeks.

Once completed corner time with the ginger root inserted for dice 10 mins. Legs must be at least shoulder width apart and hands on head. If you drop the root the. An additional 5 spanks per cheek with cord for each drop.
S = 19
P = 16
A = 1
N = 14
K = 11
I = 9
N = 14
G = 7

W = 23
E = 5
D = 4
G = 7
I = 9
E = 5

G = 7
I = 9
R = 18
L = 12

Total = 190 bath brush spanks

Owwieee, these really hurt. I think the bath brush is my most painful implement. I did the spanks 50 at a time because I couldn’t take any more than that. My poor red butt was burning and I was yelping out after each spank. I made sure to count them out loud spanking around every 2 seconds.

I kept the ginger root in from last punishment and stood in the corner with my legs spread for 10 minutes. I didn’t drop it once luckily because my thong was holding it in.

Thank you for punishing me!

17 punishments left.

Sorry the picture is a little blurry, the lighting was bad at the time I took the picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	696E8D6D-A512-4A47-938B-BF8D5A3CD88C.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	9395  
Spankingwedgiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote