View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 11:22 PM   #27
Wardishydra

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?

Possibly, if it's a woman who I fancy and trust.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

Yes, but only if I really trust them not to go beyond my limits.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

No. I'm fine with denial but don't like the look of cages.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?

No, it's just not my thing and want to retain a good image.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

No, same as above.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.

No, same reason as above.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?

Possibly, if I'm very horny.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

Yes, but not to an extreme, and only if I'm told to by a Mistress.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.

Yes, if a female I like were to be my Mistress. I think I'd like being controlled and used for a bit but not permanently.

10 Would you drive naked?

No, while I'd love to I need to retain a public image.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

No, for above reason.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

No, for above reason.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

Same as before. Maybe on a private cam for females with no face.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

Same as above. Maybe words like male whore, slave, Fuck toy, fuck hole and the like.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

I'd love to, except for above reason.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

Nah, doesn't sound like my sorts thing.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

Same as above. Turns me on tho.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?

Hmm... My limit would be until it hurts so much that I need to stop or what would be permanently damaging.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

Yes, if I could retain my integrity after the party so in reality, no...

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

Yeah, but same as above...
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote