View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 05:29 AM   #9
painbringer
getDare Devil

Default Enema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah444 View Post
Yes my boyfriend has just bought an enema but will have to force me to if you want that as I don't really want to, I have various household items deo can and brushes and a vibrator that fits in my panties
Then consider this to be forcing the enema. You will hold the enema for 30 minutes. During your hold time You will edge and hold your edge for 3 minutes. You will then spank your pussy 10 times then you will clamp your nipples and edge again followed by another 10 pussy spanks. For your final edge you will be using toothpaste or hotsauce on your clit folllowed again by 10 pussy spanks. After 25 minutes you will be given a 5 minute spanking to round out your 30 minutes of enema hold time. After your spanking you may relieve yourself. If you cum you will hold the enema for an extra 15 minutes. If you take your punishment like a good little slut then you may orgasm after you have relieved yourself. A detailed report is expected.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote