Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 02:00 PM   #11
TorD180

Default Chapter 5: Shower Adventures

Chapter 5: Shower Adventures

Friday, 4:23 P.M., Adam

I didn’t think I could ever be any more embarrassed in my life. I was wrong. While still trying to get myself to pee, I heard the shower curtain being moved aside and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a head peek out.

“Hey could you get me my razor? It’s on the sink.”

I turned my head towards her and saw her long, wet hair clinging to her shoulders. “What the, what are you doing?” I shouted as I turned quickly, trying to protect what little dignity I had left.

“Relax, it’s not like I haven’t seen it before. Now can you get me my razor? I want to shave my legs before the party tonight.”

“Sure, I can do that.” I grabbed the razor off the counter and slowly backed up towards the shower, trying to keep my back towards her. I reached my arm behind me, trying to get the razor to her. “Here you go.” As she went to grab it, her hand inadvertently grabbed mine as well. I felt her warm fingers lightly wrap around mine, her wet fingertips grazing my hand as she took the razor away.

“Thanks. You can go back to not peeing now.”

“You’re welcome.” Crap, now I’m never going to be able to pee. My erection was now absolutely throbbing after that encounter. Just concentrate, you can do this. Man, I can’t wait to watch the game tomorrow, although Tech is probably going to blow it again like they always do. Why can’t he just throw the ball halfway decent for once this season? Oh wait, I won’t be able to watch it tomorrow cause of my soccer game, darn it. At least it should be fun, County sucks this year; it should be an easy one. Oh thanks goodness! I can finally pee. I finished up and put my penis back in my pants. “I’m done, so I’ll go ahead and leave you alone now.”

“Wait! Before you go I have a question.”

“Ask away.”

“Do you um… do you find it hotter when a girl shaves her pussy or leaves a little bit of hair there?”

“Wait what? I’m not going to answer that! Why would you even need it to look… never mind, don’t answer that either.”

“I’m being serious. Is it a big deal if a girl doesn’t shave down there?”

I can’t believe I’m actually going to answer her. “It depends on the girl I guess. And how much hair there is. Sometimes it’s hot, sometimes not. It just depends.”

“What about on me?”

“I don’t know, I’ve never even seen your, you know.”

“It’s called a pussy, just call it that. What if I showed it to you? Would you tell me what you think?”

“I um, I don’t know.”

“I mean it’s only fair. I’ve seen your cock multiple times now, and I really need an honest answer.”

I can’t believe this is happening! “Sure, if you want me to, then I will look at your uh, puh, pussy.”

“Thanks! Okay, here it goes.”

I saw her hand grip the side of the curtain and it slowly start moving.
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote