Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 05:33 PM   #6
TorD180

Default Chapter 3: The Encounter

Chapter 3: The Encounter

Friday 4:15 P.M., Adam

Knock-knock-knock. “Hello! Anybody home?” I’ve knocked a couple of times now, why is nobody answering? I thought she said she would be here? I tried knocking again, but still no answer. Well, the door’s unlocked; I guess she wouldn’t mind if I go on in. I mean I do it often enough anyway.

So I opened the door and walked into the empty house. Hmmm, very quiet. She must have gone out to get something; I’m sure she’ll back soon though. Man, I really gotta pee.

I scurried along to the bathroom, opening the door in a hurry with my foot while simultaneously unzipping my jeans. I had already managed to get my penis out of my pants, holding it in my left hand while keeping my fly open with the other. I hurried into the bathroom instantly after pushing it open, assuming I was alone in the house. And that’s when I saw her. There she stood, covered only in a pair of white, cotton panties that clung skin tight to her perfect butt and a matching white bra. Both of her hands were in her long, straight hair that hung down her back, barely reaching the clasp of her bra.

She spun around when she heard the door. Now she was facing me, both hands still on top of her head, showing off her body in just her underwear. My eyes scanned her body, taking in the gorgeous sight before me. Her long slender legs, flat toned stomach, small firm breasts that were barely covered by the tiny bra, her very kissable lips, and her beautiful eyes that look like… oh shoot, I shouldn’t be looking. I closed my eyes quickly and turned my head, stammering out apology after apology. She said something back to me, but I barely heard her because a dreadful fear had overcome me. I remembered something I had forgotten.

What I had forgotten about was my penis, which was hanging out of my fly. Well, it wasn’t so much hanging out since it had hardened into a stiff rod in the past few seconds. It now stuck out, the head pointing straight up towards her face.

Last edited by TorD180; 07-28-2015 at 05:38 PM.
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote