Thread: Non-Fiction: Reports
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 08:59 AM   #2
jehoftm

This is all one dare, courtesy of centurion01. He'd spoiler-ed out the sections marked as such, so I couldn't see them until I actually got there.

Grab a rubber band.
Edge your clit with direct stimulation from a toothbrush cover in toothpaste.
Once your clit is nicely awoken, pull back it's hood and wrap it tight with a rubber band.

It's actually quite hard for me to edge with direct stimulation only, my clit is very over sensitive and I can't usually touch it directly for more than about 30 seconds - nevermind with toothpaste and a toothbrush! So this edge took a good while. It's also quite hard for me to edge without something to squeeze inside, and after about 10 frustrated minutes I did eventually pop a dildo in my pussy (kept it still though) and finally the edge came. It took even longer to get the rubber band around my clit, but it worked eventually

Now choose a impact play item.

Since it's the middle of the day (4pm), I have neighbours on 3 sides, and I didn't know how much impact play there would be, I went for the quietest - the spiky side of my wooden meat tenderiser. I love the slap of a wooden spoon or hand and such, but it is very loud.

Spoiler:
Now roll a die, (1-6).
Generate a number 1-10.
Now the number from the die is the frequency, and the other the length of time in minutes.

Eg; rolled 5, generated 3.
You will set a 3 minute timer, then proceed to beat your pussy every 5 seconds for those 3 minutes. Before edging with clit stimulation. Finally remove the rubber band.

Double 1s. Okay, 60 bpm but at least it's only 1 minute. So I loaded up a metronome at 60bpm and a 1 minute timer. Wrapped up in its rubber band, my clit was sticking out and sore and didn't get the usual amount of protection it normally gets from the hood and labia when I spank my pussy! Consider, it's already kinda painful to just touch the tip of my clit directly, but it's been scrubbed with a toothbrush and toothpaste and tied up and now it's getting direct impact? From spikes? Ouch! It was a very long minute.

I actually could not get to the edge afterwards, despite being extremely wet and extremely turned on. My clit had almost gone numb, between the toothpaste, the spanking, and the rubber band. It didn't look too off-colour so I wasn't worried about it, and went on to the last spoiler:

Spoiler:
if your spanking implement was not the metal ruler start over without any break doubling the frequency and extending the time by two. Then the report before removing the rubber band.

Are you actually kidding me? I loaded up a 120bpm metronome and a 3 minute timer. Actually keeping going at 2 hits per second, for 3 minutes, on my already agonising pussy was impossible, I had to stop twice for a few seconds, to my shame. I finished the 3 minutes though, and did my best not to make the hits too pathetic towards the end.

It was also surprisingly difficult to take the rubber band off, so that's a lesson for the future.

Obviously, I can't put explicit images here, but some will be going up on my bdsmlr today if anyone wants to take a look. Images of me are tagged 'me' (wholly uninventive I know)
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jehoftm for this post: