View Single Post
Old 10-21-2023, 08:25 PM   #81
KinkyBBW

Users of GD, you FAR exceeded my expectations when I posted this thread!!!

I will include my own comment in the total time, so thanks to the fine people of GD, I will be on my fucking machine for 6 and a half hours

The thread reached page 5, so I will be securing a lovense toy to my clit for the duration of the session and posting links in this thread. I have multiple lovense toys charged, so when the battery dies on one, I can switch it out and then post a new link.

This thread made it to 6 pages so I will have my nipple clamps on 6 times for 15 minutes each.

Because this got WAY more response than I was expecting, I have decided I will also be binding my breasts for the session as well.

I will be posting pictures of the session on Kink Talk, but you will need to be a registered member of KT to see them.

I will post a detailed report here after the session, hopefully tomorrow night, but if I am an exhausted, used up mess like I expect to be, I may have to type up the report on Monday evening after work.

Thank you for GD for responding to this thread. I am both terrified of and super excited for this session all at the same time!!!

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

I'm into showing my tits until I'm asked IRL twice
KinkyBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KinkyBBW for this post: