View Single Post
Old 10-16-2023, 07:21 AM   #3
Mael

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
9 to 10 ... i honestly enjoy it very much

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)
8 ... I'm happy for the most part

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?
prefer female, but any gender is welcome

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
depends ... in a public setting i prefer somewhere/ somehow, that i'm not immediately recognized (or in a like- minded setting) at home it's mostly for online exposure so everything goes except for face pics

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?
Yes, I do

5a. Which games do you enjoy?
Dice, cards, guessing ... I'll try any game at least once
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?
Prefer to lose a bit more, but I don't like it when a game feels way too rigged. Don't mind a disadvantage but it should be possible to win
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?
I have no record ... I'd say 55%losing - 45winning but that might be completely off in either direction

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?
Very much yes ... if i had to guess (and i have to) i'd say at least 50 times by more than 4 persons at once peaking at round about a hundred at play parties

7. Do you like to streak?
No, not really

8. What's your best exposure memory?
Being bound to a poll on a play party getting flogged by my queen and her dom

9. Do you post on exposure websites?
Yes-ish ... most of the times it's others posting pics of me, due to bets/ dares/ games ... it doesn't feel right to post myself ... I like it better when I can't control the exposure

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?
i'd say something about a decade ago ...

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?
I do it, if it was part of a dare or similar, but in my sub-mind I enjoy being exposed way more

12. What's your best example of being exposed?
I like it when an exposure gets "out of control" ... like a pic getting posted alongside with my kik and after weeks i still get messages because of it, a bit frightening ... but the good kind

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)
oh yes, bondage, toys, clothing (lingerie/ heels ...), please be creative I'll try to manage

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?
As a stand alone exposure fantasy ... no ... but being set up on a party by my queen to be the entertainment of others ...

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)
No face, no ID, if public not in hometown (too small to not get in trouble)

My BDSM- Test
*** My Toys *** PM DARES
Locked since july 2020 - Edge counter Day 1/7 Edge 4/4 - check on KIK: mael_sia

anal; bondage; chastity; crossdressing; dice dares; exposure; feminization; humiliation; pain; pics
Dislikes
public; wedgies
Limits diaper; face; family; illegal; orgasm; permanent; piss; poo; social suicide
PM me "orange" and make me do any dare within limits (until 10/30/23)
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote