View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 10:34 AM   #10
sexrou

Joystick

https://en.funfactory.com/products/b-balls-duo

B BALLS DUO [10/10]
This is a butt plug made from silicon. This plug is very anatomical and very good to wear! It’s two balls has an inside ball each that when you wear and start walking you fell the shaking inside your anus. The sensation of a fully ass with something moving inside is very, very, very good and it makes me very horny.

When I bought it from the sex shop I can’t wait to hero home to use it. I went directly to the nearest public bathroom, fortunately it was a quite big and complete bathroom, I could wash it before inserting into my hungry ass. I had to use my own spit as lube cause I didn’t have any water based lube with me, I spent some time preparing my ass to receive it, first washed out my anus, then inserted one finger and started to play with my butt, then I put one more finger and then finally 3, when I was comfortable with 3 fingers inside my ass I was able to handle the plug, first I inserted the first ball, and it was very good, it went through very easily, then I played a little bit, taking it out and put the fist ball in for a while, finally I put the plug all the way in and the sensation of a fully and complete ass was pleasing. So when I stand up to put my clothes back on, and started to move with the plug inside my ass, I was surprised with the inside balls moving inside the plug! It as astonishing, I enjoyed it very f****** much, so I left it for the rest of the day inside my tight ass, I started to walked as much as I could just to fell that balls moving inside my buttplug!

Pros:
- very soft touch
- the silicons feels like fur
- very good for long term (use it all day long or sleep with it)
- very discreet
- gives a joyfully
sexrou is offline   Reply With Quote