View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 11:42 AM   #12
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

MrCharcol has written, "Slave_E is subbing to me and I feel like a God"... OMG... This is sooo cool! He makes me sooo proud. I'm here to please all men, but to please him is like heaven...

I want to thank you all for trying to help a worthless whore like me to change her defiant ways and for the effort you put into finding humiliating tasks for me. I have been bad and I need to be punished and I have to thank MrCharcol for starting this thread.

I'm checking GD almost hourly, tense and eager to find out what new punishments you have cum up with and I have followed your fascinating discussion with a very peculiar feeling down there. Aroused and anxious at the same time. To be discussed like chattel between two guys who both want to use me, and knowing that in the end I have to obey... How could I not be aroused?

How embarrassing is it to see that MrCharcol is freely spreading the news that I'm very conscious of my breasts (yes, I think they are too small), that I get off on semi-public (as in "not completely public"), that he wants me to adapt to (and even to love) nipple play (as he thinks it might help me to accept my boobs as they are), and, yes, that I crave humiliation (as in telling you all about the issue with my small boobs...)

I liked Skwis' first suggestion, to blindfold me, strip me naked and let me search for my keys (still blindfolded, I suppose). Cool, but maybe a little rigorous. Maybe possible in an US suburb at night, when everybody is fast asleep, or in rural England where nobody is wondering about the most eccentric things any more. But not in a bustling city like Berlin...

MasterCaz suggestion is sweet... I'd love to do it. It's subtle, it's doable and I like it... As MrCharcol wants me to show off my nipples anyway (you remember that small chest issue?), it is a good way to do so without being too obvious. Maybe wearing only a tight white top might help turn a few more men's heads...

I see that my MASTER likes Skwis' second suggestion and I can see why. It's not only a situation; it's a complete story... I like the random factor that chooses my outfit and to prepare everything alone is an arousing task in itself. But how will I manage to get back home unnoticed if I come up with the "naked" bag?

I'm happy that it's not poor me who gets to choose and I hope there will be a lot more imaginative suggestions to embarrass MrCharcol's pet toy...

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: