View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 07:02 PM   #5
Red Rrbel

Walking totally naked in the middle of the night...

Years ago, I was walking totally naked in the streets around my house. I live in a residential area of a big city but at 4am, everybody is sleeping. Or so I thought....

I came face to face with an older woman who was getting out of a driveway !

I froze. Then I said "I'm sorry if this bothers you but I just love being naked". I was almost shaking and totally scared of what would happen... Will she starts yelling ? or call the police and give them my description ? My legs are fully tattooed from the waist down so I'm easily recognizable.

The woman started talking with me as if I was fully clothed... She wasn't shocked or angry. She asked me if I was doing that often. And she told me she didn't care because she was LOVING looking at my body ! She finished by saying "Keep being naked. Goodnight".

Since then, each time we see each other in the streets or at the grocery store she ask me if I'm still enjoying my walks.

So a possible disaster finally ended up with me having a supporter.

LIKES : Showing my body. Being naked with risks of being seen. Words on my skin. I also love trying new things.
LIMITS : No kids around. No face. No pussy in pictures/videos. Nothing that will expose where I live.
GOAL : Being naked in a crowd of adults.
( Updates will be made as needed )

Last edited by Red Rrbel; 02-25-2021 at 09:32 PM.
Red Rrbel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Red Rrbel for this post: