View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 09:00 PM   #19
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

1. Late to work: a week naked vs. a month of paddlings.

Oh fuck yeah, I'd totally surrender my clothes for a week. And almost every job I've ever had was customer-facing, too! I mean... not in real life; I can't work anymore anyway. But wow, that's a hot fantasy. *fans self*

2. Short on rent: tongue slave vs. forced party entertainment.

Well, I've always had an oral fixation, so I'd naturally lean toward being her tongue slave. Buuuut... that is open-ended, and doesn't help me out financially, so I think in this case, I'd be her party entertainment bitch, no limits, slave status acknowledged on threat of eviction, so long as it wipes out my entire debt to her.

3. Pissed-off Genie: pregnancy vs. sex slave for a year.

Are you kidding me!? I've known more than enough pregnant women to know that that shit is miserable. And to do it as a forced surrogate, and become a female for nine months? Gimme that sex slave collar, Master Genie, Sir!

4. Rare insect bite: camel cum vs. incontinence worm.

Eeeeuuueueugh! Pthooey! Gross, man! Geez, I guess... aw, fuck me, I have no freaking idea, whatcha gotta go and... ack! I guess I'll take the incontinence-producing worm, 'cause there's no way I'd choke down 24 gallons of camel cum in one lifetime without puking, and I haaaaaaaaate throwing up. But wow, you have a kind of twisted mind, you know that? *shudders and gags*

5. Pick a Side: Vampires vs. Werewolves

So I may have a secret fetish involved here... and also, I generally dislike vampires. So despite the exhibitionist leanings of the vampiric loyalty test, I think I'll get fucked and knotted please!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote