View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 08:31 PM   #12
ShortySubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.dude View Post
- Completely naked and on your bed, you will insert your biggest vibrator/dildo without any lube. You have 60 secs to get it all the way in.
- If after 60 seconds, it is not fully inside you, pull out and suck on it for 60 secs to get it wet (a2m). Now put it all the way in with one, quick thrust.
- Without touching your dick, fuck yourself with it for 15 mins while you're in doggy.
- Pull out after 15 mins, suck it for 60 secs (a2m), then another 15 mins of fucking yourself in doggy. You still can't touch your dick.
- After those second 15 mins, with the dildo still in your ass, you have 30 secs to cum.
- If you can't cum in 30 secs, you have to wait for your dick to soften until you can pee. With the dildo still in, aim at your face with your mouth wide open and urinate. Swallow everything that went into your mouth.
- Pull the dildo out and clean it with your mouth.
- If you're hard when the dildo is clean, cum. If not, 100 hard spanks on each ass check with the dildo.
Dare completed 12:30 AEST, this was fun, didn't get it in in the first 60 seconds so sucked it for a minute. Then couldn't cum in 30 seconds so i pissed in my mouth, swallowed 2 full mouthfuls. Then cleaned toy with my mouth and swallowed, the toy was completely covered in shit.
ShortySubby is offline   Reply With Quote